Chapter 14- The Best Present

Too many stories to update, and it's all my fault. 

I haven't updated in ages (for like any of my stories) because I had a Business and English assignments that I procrastinated until the last week to do. I had seven weeks to do them both lmao. 

Plus, these assignments are really big for my GPA, and I need to stay in my school's top ten academics or I don't get my scholarships lmao.

Not really lmao. 

Sigh sigh. 

3 Months Later

3 Months Later.

College was...crazy big. I rolled my suitcase behind me, pulling out the map some overly-cheerful guide had given me. Scanning my eyes quickly over the map, I grimaced- the campus still didn't make sense. Too many pathways, too many halls and most importantly- too many lecture rooms.

But there was a great looking strip of cafes, food stores and even an Asian Supermarket that I would make sure to frequent. Ya girl had to have a large supply of Japanese drinks, sweets and random knick knacks that she surely didn't need. 

I sighed and spotted the name of my hall on the map, then groaned out loud when I saw it was on the other fucking side  of the campus. Why was I so smart but so stunted?

Because I was book smart not street smart. 

If reading a map was even a requirement for being street smart. Well, I guess when you consider it literally, it was. 

"Do you want some help with your suitcase?" A voice piped up from behind me, and I turned to see, quite possibly, one of the most girls I had ever seen in my life. 

Like, what the fuck beautiful. 

God gives me this? And he gives her that? 

Sometimes, life just wasn't fair. The girl was small and slender, with candy floss pink hair that ran down to her narrow waist. She had big, luminescent blue eyes- the kinda light blue that you can only see in island oceans and holiday destination beaches. And, her face was just...just damn. Dark chocolate skin with the deepest undertone- she was beautiful. 

If I swung that way, ten out of ten would bang. 

She smiled at me expectantly, seemingly used to the reaction I was still giving her. I snapped myself out of it, grinning sheepishly before raising a brow. 

"No offense, but you look less able to carry my stuff than I do."

She laughed- a fairy like, bell sound- and shook her head. "You'd be guessing right. But my girlfriend is Captain of the campus Wrestling Team and her club basically do whatever I say." 

A girl being captain of the wrestling team? Impressive.I laughed, looking around for any brawny looking guys with steroid muscles and string singlets. "I don't see any around here."