Chapter 19- Fireman's Hose

セクス大好き。少しだけまんこをぺろぺろセクスすこしだけまんこをぺろぺろ 

If you don't want to lose whatever innocence you have left after coming onto this horny platform, I suggest not looking that up. 

It's my jam though. 

Btw, shit will start after this chapter. 

____

Nikhil wasn't happy. Extremely dissatisfied is what I would call him, especially with all the affection I was getting from the club. Every time I filled a water bottle, grabbed a towel or even just timed an exercise, the men all thanked me with bright smiles and sweaty hugs. They were overwhelming hugs because they were all so big and muscly with broad chests and often hairy pecs. 

The sentiment was appreciated though. 

After the two hour long practice (literally, who exercised for that long?) Nikhil and I started the walk back to our dorm. He always stayed at least a foot behind me, close by my side and constantly on the look out, since it was so dark. I felt safe, especially since he practically was a tower of strength in the college. 

"So. How long have your sister and marshmallow hair been together?" I asked, dropping back to walk beside Nikhil. He shoved his hands in his pockets, not even looking at me when he replied. 

"Three years." 

Nodding thoughtfully, I took a swig of water. "That's cute. They have such a nice relationship." 

He stayed silent as we walked down the pathway, listening to birds in the night. I suppose he didn't think my question deserved an answer, or that I was simply so weird that he didn't want to give me an answer. It was fine, most people are better when they don't speak. 

Including I.

The lights of a campus convenience lit up the night, and I pointed to it. "I'm going to stop in there, you can just go back." 

He glared at me, and I walked away from him, waving a hand. "I'll be back in time for the lesson, don't worry. I just want to buy some munchies for...tomorrow." Definitely not tonight as I game the darkness away. Definitely not tonight as I gain a few extra pounds from yelling at idiots on Overwatch and eating my pain away. 

He flipped me the bird and started walking away as I entered the store. 

A thin, freckly faced boy was at the counter, looking like he just wanted to sleep. I put my food on the counter and glanced outside, slight trepidation moving through me. It was really dark- and I mean, really fucking dark. 

And I had watched the movie IT this morning, so my mind wasn't in the best place. The boy gave me my bag, and I whistled as I went outside, looking up to the sky and pulling out my phone. Even though it may have looked like I was playing a rather intense game of doodle jump, I was watching everything around me. 

And shit, was it cold. 

A few drunken laughs sounded behind me, stumbling out of the convenience store with more drinks balancing precariously in the youths arms. Fuck me, I hated off-their-face teenagers. These ones all stood together like some sort of Purge Herd, and looked up from their beer, spotting me quickly walking as fast as my average height legs could take me. My breathing began to get laboured, and I glanced behind me, seeing the group of rowdy frat boys following me, whooping loudly. 

I really should start running everyday. 

"Yo, girl! Come give my dick some loving!" One of them called, close behind me. I started running quickly, crying out when I tripped over an uneven surface and fell into a hard chest. Arms swiftly came around me, pulling me up and catching my bag of food as my arms encircled around a neck.