Chapter 7 - Please be mine

The forest was thick and foggy. If It wasn't the burning inside my lungs from running I would have frozen to death. Then all of a sudden a big black wolf launched himself on top of me. His big canine teeth was now showing. He was staring at the space between my neck and shoulder. He came closer as if trying to bit. But suddenly fear filled his eyes. A golden wolf appeared by my side....

"Lea." I heard Nathan voice. My eyes shot open when I felt two strong hands grip my waist. Nathan was looking at me concerned.

"W..whats going on?"

"You were basically screaming."

"Oh" I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face.

"Lea" Nathan pulled me into a hug. I shifted my face deeper into his chest. His arms felt so right around me. I looked up into his eyes. He wasn't starring at my eyes, he was starring at my lips. My eyes shifted toward his. The distance between us suddenly became a lot closer. He leaned in, but instead of a deep, lustful kiss, it was a small gentle one he placed on my lips. I wanted more but he didn't comply.

"Once we start, I don't know if I would be able to end." He smiled at me gently cupping my chin so that I was looking him directly in eyes.

"Okay" I said trying to get up but his grip on waist only tightened.

"That doesn't mean we can't embrace each other for a couple of moments." I smiled and put my head back on his chest. He hugged me tight.

*****
After Nathan insisted on taking me to school and placing a small kiss on my forehead. I walked in knowing I was completely unprepared. The events of the weekend had taken up all my attention.

"Lea hi!" Alex started walking towards me. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hi Alex."

"Listen I wanted to ask you for some time now. My friend has this band. And He keeps bugging me to go, so I wondered maybe you can help me out by joining?"

"Uhm Alex I got a lot on my plate by now. Maybe if it's all sorted out then yes."

"You can talk to me you know?"

"I know." I hugged him once again.

*****
After I walked out the school waiting for Nathan to pick me up, I saw a man staring at me. He looked somewhat older than me, starting to turn grey. He had green orbs and the hair color that wasn't turning grey was black. He looked intimidating. He looked scary. We were just staring at each other.

"Hi beautiful." A voice said behind me. I turned and smiled at Nathan, while he pecked my lips. When I turned back at the guy, he was gone.

"What's wrong?"

"I thought I saw someone. He looked familiar." I didn't turn back to Nathan.

"It was probably nobody. Now come on I got something to show you." Nathan grabbed my arm.

We drove a while out of the city. Until we reached a clear open field on a mountain top. The sun was about to set. Nathan took out a blanket from the car and some snacks and wine.

"This place is very special to me." He said.

"How come?"

"My father used to bring me up here as a kid. Everybody knew him as the scary Alpha. So did I. But when we were here, he was just normal. We would chat about everything, until the sound went down and then we would cuddle up in a blanket and watched the stars." He was smiling at that memory.

"Thank you for sharing that, Sharing this.." I was holding my arms out at the space. "With me"

"No problem." He was looking me in the eyes. "But that's not why I brought you here."

I waited patiently for him to continue.

"I want you to be my mate. By your own free will." He pulled out a box, when he opened it there was a necklace inside. The necklace was made out of silver. It had a large rose stone and two smaller stones on it. The one small stone was a golden color and the other a greenish color.

"This belonged to my grandmother. She believed it will bring protection. She said a witches magic is held up in there. But I don't really believe. What I do believe that if you chose to be my mate, I want you to have it."

I didn't know what to say. He wanted me to choose to spend my entire life with him. And I want to. This perfection of a man want me, a plain old girl to be his. His! I was fixated on the necklace. It was beautiful. I want it. Maybe I can spend my entire life with this man. Maybe love at first sight does exist. Maybe one must learn to love. Whatever it was inside of me it was screaming for control and before I could stop my self I said it...

"I will be your mate!" We both starred at each other shocked. Until Nathan pulled me in for a kiss. This time more intense than the last. He licked my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly gave. Both our mouths flowed with each other. Entwined. His hand snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. Until I was on top of him. He deepened the kiss. Holding me steady with one hand and playing with my hair with the other. It felt like the world can explode and I wouldn't notice. He pulled away. Still holding onto me.

"Thank you." He whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

-------------
Hey I hope you are enjoying the book. please give feedback if your enjoying it or if there is something I should change and so. Thank you