Chapter 9 - Rusv

I woke up in a dark room. Alex was standing in front of me holding another syringe. His eyes looked dark.

"Why?" I managed to get out.

"You weren't meant to be apart of this. But when the chief found out about you. He wanted you. Lea I am sorry. " he bent down. "I really liked you."

"Screw you." I spite out. He held my face in his hands.

"So beautiful, yet so stupid. But you will learn." He put the needle inside of me and started injecting me. " They all do."

I think I had thought of every possibility to escape. Non would work. Then it hit me. Nathan told me I have a wolf inside me. I just have to get in touch with her. But the more I kept trying the more I failed.

"Are you there?" I called. Nothing. I don't know how to get in touch with her. Maybe I am not a werewolf. Maybe I am human after all.

Alex entered again with a plate of food. And of course another needle. My heart started to pace. Whatever I was planning on doing I better do it now. 'Please please please help me' I pleaded in my head.

The next thing I know I jumped onto Alex, knocking the needle out of his hand. Something was different. I was on all fours on top of him. My skin was furry. It was gold. My wolf had come. I felt out of control, yet so much in control. Fear strike into the eyes of Alex. My wolf growled. She wanted flesh, she wanted blood. Before I could stop her she grabbed his neck inside her mouth. Ripping him open. Killing him in a instant. I felt myself turn back. I was covered in blood. My necklace was glowing. I grabbed the syringe and walked out the unlocked door and slowly crept upstairs. When I opened the door I was met by a huge living room. Filled with paintings and a red color scheme.

A couple of guys was walking and talking. My senses seemed to come alive. I could smell them. They smelled like mud.

"Yeah she's downstairs." The one said.

"I heard she was a seer." The other said.

"That's a myth. We all know the last seer died in the battle of the packs."

"Maybe a new one was born." They walked out. I saw my chance and started creeping towards the same door they left out of. There were massive fields and battle grounds outside. A lot of them were training. It looked like they were preparing for war. They were in both wolf from and human form. I saw the witches as well. Lucius was standing in the middle of them. They seemed to be doing some kind of ritual. All dressed in red. I had to get out of here.

I ran towards the gates. One guard saw me and I had to break his neck. With super speed I seemed to jump over the gate. My wolf wanted to come forward again and I let her. Transforming to my wolf form, I ran as fast as I could away from them. My speed increased when I heard a siren sound behind me. Suddenly I saw the black dots again. Nathan! I called before everything went completely black.

*****
I woke up in a familiar bed. It was Nathans! He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Nathan" my voice broke. He turned around.

"Lea!" He called out. He reached for me pulling me into a hug. He held me tight. "I was so worried."

"What happened?"

"You called for me. I found you far in the south, laying in the forest."

"My wolf came."

"I know. I saw her. A beautiful golden wolf." He cupped my face, pulling me into a kiss.

*****
I was laying on top of his chest. Something felt off. Then I noticed a scar on my hand. I haven't seen that before. It was cut into a symbol.

"Nathan." I called out worried. Getting up straight.

"What is it?" He put his hand on my back.

"Look." I showed him. A frown spread on his face.

"We have to get you to the shaman now!" He ordered.
****
The shaman studied the symbol. His face was emotionless. He got up and got a very old book. He brushed off the dust.

"Yes just as I thought. You were hexed."

"Hexed?"

"Yesss...hmm." He studied the book. "But not by a witch."

"The what!?" Nathan nearly screamed. Clearly angry.

"A fae. That's a fae's curse." He said calmly. "But its impossible. All the fae's were runned out of this country years ago. They wouldn't dare enter. If a werewolf saw them he would snap of her head."

"What does this symbol mean?"

"Its called a rusv. It means to break. Fae's used them to play pranks in werewolves. One of the biggest reasons the werewolves ran those tricksters out of town. It breaks the mates bond. Over time you wouldn't even remember your mate."

"How do we stop it?"

"I don't know. I would have to study more of Fae's magic. Luckily when my great grandfather killed the queen of fae's he took her spell book. I will study it and let you know whats the cure."

"Thank you." I couldn't imagine forgetting Nathan.

We walked out of the room and headed in the direction of Nathans men. They were training.

"Alpha Nathan." Two men came towards us. One elderly and the other a bit younger. A woman joined them.

"Alpha Nick, Alpha Rian." He addressed them. He looked at the woman. "Luna Agnes, I guess you are here in the name of your husband. How is doing?"

"He is starting to get better. May I ask why you summoned us."

"You are the strongest packs in the district. I need an alliance."

"And why do you need an alliance?" She raised her eyebrows.

"For war."
****
I left them in the study to discuss their business. I was walking toward our bedroom. A omega woman who worked in the kitchen walked past me.

"Luna." She bowed her head. I smiled at her and nodded. "You seem to be glowing my queen."

"Thank you." I smiled and kept on walking. My head felt light. I grabbed the wall not to fall over. Then I saw a vision of my wolf. She was running in the forest. Behind her something was running. I looked closer. It was a pup. A red and golden pup. Then I knew it. I was pregnant.