Chapter 10 - Dear old Vincent

"How dare he disrespect me like that!" Nathan growled slamming his fist against the wall. It had been two months since I found out I was pregnant. Lucius hadn't tried anything again and we spent the better of the two months preparing for an all out war. I held my now showing baby bump and thought of the night I told Nathan.

"Nathan we have to talk." I was sitting on bed, pulling my knees to my chin.

"Yes my love." Nathan was now worried sitting beside me and putting a hand on my knee."

"I..I am pregnant." Nathan stood still for a moment. His face was in shock. Then a big smiled spread across it.

"I am going to be a dad?" His voice sounded happy.

"Yes."

"That amazing! How do you know."

I told him of my vision earlier.

"I don't understand how it can be a red and golden wolf. I thought the colors were given by the ranks."

"That true. But it can happen sometime that the genes can be mixed. It will most likely not happen with a omega and alpha. The seer gene is also very rare and doesn't get inherited that much. I guess we hit the jackpot then."

"Nathan....it's a boy."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"Well then he is going to be one hell of a strong alpha."

"I am the Alpha of one of the strongest packs and he speaks to me as if I am just a common mutt." Okay let me explain Nathans ranting:

He went to see Vincent for an alliance. Vincent is kind of the king of the vampires. Nathans beta advised him to get help from other supernatural entities, since Lucius has witches. The vampires control the city currently because of their ability to compel others. Even though the bite of the werewolf can kill a vampire, the werewolves fear them. The vampires control the leaders of the humans. Even though humans are weak, their numbers out weigh the supernatural and if they decide to turn on us, without knowing whats going on even, they can easily ruin us.

"Does he not remember the war of the packs!?"

The war of the packs I gathered was this huge war where all the pack fought for territory. A lot of innocent people got hurt, both supernatural and human. That is also how the shaman gathered my hex was created. Apparently one witch named Oliva had been abandoned by her coven as a baby. A fae found her and raised her as her own. After the faes was banished by the wolves she had found her coven again teacher them the magic of the faes.
The hex doesn't really seem to effect me. Sure there are nights when I feel alone next to Nathan. But the more time we spend together, the stronger our bond grows. Just like our child. The shaman hasn't given up tho.

Back to the story. So basically Vincent told Nathan he doesn't want to get involved with werewolf businesses and that it shouldn't affect his city. Nathan saw that as a sign of disrespect.

"After this war is over I am going to get him next!"

"Just come to bed honey. We will figure this out tomorrow." Nathan stomped over to me. Clearly still pissed. He held me tight with one hand on my baby bump.

"I love you two." He sighed.

"We love you also."

The next morning I was trying to convince Nathan of coming on a walk with me through the gardens. Nathans beta Alec was waiting for us as we got to the bottom.

"Vincent is here." Was all he said as he walk to the study. We followed him. When we got inside my eyes was met by a beautiful man. He had dark brown hair with almost golden eyes. He starred at me and then looked at Nathan.

"A beautiful Luna you managed to get." Nathan growled at those words and put his hand around me protectively.

"Easy there old friend. I don't want your Luna. I mean she is pregnant for goodness sake." He walked closer. "Vincent." He greeted me placing a kiss at the back of my hand. Nathans grip increased.

"What do you want?" Nathan spat out.

"I got a proposal for you." Vincent made himself comfortable and poured himself a whisky.

" I am listening. "

"I will not help you fight the war. But my adviser advised me that I could use this to my advantage. I will give you something to stop the witches with. "

"In exchange for?"

"Let's just say a 'I owe you' this will be carried out by your entire pack. Even after the day you die. I can claim it at anytime."

"And what can you give me."

Vincent pulled out a dagger. It looked mystical.

"They say this dagger was forged by Merlin. You know the wizard from king Arthur and the round table. Well he used it to absorb Morgana, the evil witch's magic. They say if you can combine it with all the elements it can still absorb magic. But that would only last 48 hours until it is released back into them."

"Nathan." I whispered to him. "I don't trust him."

"Oh you don't have to trust my dear. But I got as far as I got for making the right deals to the rights people." He was looking at Nathan expectantly.

"Alpha I wouldn't....." Alec began.

"I'll do it." Nathan caught him off.

"Good then we are in a agreement." Vincent took out another dagger and cut his hand. Black blood came oozing out. He handed the dagger to Nathan, who did the same. They shacked bloody hands and nodded to each other. Vincent handed Nathan Merlin's dagger and smiled at me as he left.

A/N: I have reached 500 reads thank you so much. I will try my best to update everyday atleast one chapter❤❤