May I have this dance?

Kara knew she can't go back to her room. With Alex and Maggie there, she just could't deal with that right now. She went on the last floor. There was a pool. She just took her clothes of and jumped. She was in a water for a long time. Just thinking about what she did. What's wrong with me? I destroyed our friendship. And she probablly hates me right now. Kara was about to punch a wall but she realised its a college property. Why would i tought she liked me anyway? I'm so stupid. She put her clothes back on as she decided she will go outside and grab a cup of coffee. She doesen't have any classes tommorow because of the dance anyway. She entered this small coffee shop at the end of the street and ordered cappuccino. Barista who worked there wrote "hope" in foam of her coffee. It looks like you need it. He said to Kara. Yeah i guess you're right. Wanna talk about it? Barista asked. To be honest there's nothing much to talk about. I met a girl, we became best friend and than i started to like her and i told her but she don't like me back. My sad love story. Kara said with irony in her voice as she drinked her coffee. That sucks. I even wanted to ask her to go to the dance with me. Kara said quietly. Are you still going? Barista asked. I don't know. I don't even know how to tell my sister. You want a friendly advice? Guy said. Yeah sure! And I'm Kara by the way. I'm Max. And lisent i think you should go. You could meet new people, have fun and actually forget about all this mess. Yeah maybe i should. Thanks Max. Also can i have the check? Don't worry its on the house. Good luck Kara! Thanks bye! Kara said as she left the caffe. It was 2am. She went to the mall which worked 24h. She decided that she'll go to that dance. So now i guess i just need a dress. She laughed because it rhymed. She entered the shop and she saw this beautiful black dress thah wasn't her style actually but she needed a change. She bought it with a pair of black high heels. She came back to collage. She quietly opened the door trying not to wake up Lucy. But when she entered, no one was there. She is probablly with James. She tought to herself as she quickly feel a sleep. On the other hand Lena was still awake. She was drinking very old red wine as she was crying. She held photo of her and Kara in her hand. God...what did i do? I hurt her. I never meant to said it in such a harsh way. She cried so loud. Someone knocked on the door. She wiped her tears and went to open. Unfamiliar woman was standing in front of her door. Hey! Are you Lena? Yes and you are? Lena said with kinda bitchy voice. I'm Maggie. I'm Kara's sister's girlfriend. And i know how much Kara cares about you so when i heard you crying i just wanted to check are you okay? Nice to meet you too. And I'm fine thank you. She said as she started to close the door. Maggie stoped her. Lena look. I know you don't even know me. But bealive me when i say I'm here as a friend. And you don't have to deal with whatever this is what you dealing with alone. So let me in so we can talk. You won't leave until we talk aren't you? Jackpot! Maggie said. Come in then. Wine? Sure. Maggie said. So what's up? Well i just destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me. Bealive me i know the feeling. Maggie said. But she literally just came to me and doped a motherfucking bomb. Watch your tongue Luthor. Maggie laughed. But you know i never tought of that thought before. But when i think about it all i can think of is how much I do love Kara. I love all about her. The way she speaks. Tha way she always make a smile face on my coffee foam. The way her arm rest on my shoulder. Lena started to cry. Aw who would say that you are that emotional? Maggie hugged Lena. Hey lisent. You know, when i was a freshman year i just broke up with my girlfriend and i had a tought time. But than this Alex person came to my life and she became my best friend. You know? She was just always there. And then she started to have feelings for me. And i didn't even knew she was gay. Neither did she thought. But she realised that because of her feelings for me. But i was too dumb you know? I tought like she is new to all of this, it will never work out. But then i realised i just can't live without her being around. So i just went there and kissed the girl i wanted to kiss. So if you really like her it doesen't metter what you said before. And bealive me Kara will forgive you. She is just that kind of person. Lena hugged Maggie. Thank you. Well now i better go its 5am. You should get some sleep. Hey Maggie? Lena said. Yup? Do you know will Kara be going to the dance? Yeah she will, friend of mine saw her at the mall buying the dress. Thanks! Bye! Maggie left. Lena took some tape and she put her and Kara's picture on her wall. She tourned music on. And she started looking for a perfect dress. She picked the red one. She ordered rose for tommorow and than she fell a sleep. When she woke up it was already 3pm. For God's sake i slept all day? The dance will start at 7pm so i have time. She tought to herself. Kara! Kara! Lucy was trying to wake up her friend. Let me sleep. Please. Kara for God's sake its 3pm. What? She jumped out of bed. Did i miss the party? She said loudly. No dummie. It's starting at 7pm. You still have time. Also what's up with you? Lucy asked softly. Me? I'm totally fine. Yup everything is fine...Did i mention that everything is fine? Kara said as she walked all over the room. Yeah okay, now i know something is definetlly not fine. Spill it Danvers. Nope! See ya later Lu. Kara runned out of the room. She went straight to the bathroom while trying to hold tears in her eyes,where they belong. No Kara Danvers don't you dare to cry because of a girl. She kept telling to herself. It was 7pm. Kara cleared her head and went out. She saw Alex and Maggie. Alex was in black suit while Maggie was in beautiful red dress. You two look beautiful! So do you little Danvers! I'm glad you came! Maggie said while Alex put her hand on her waist. Maggie took Alex's hand and they entered the party. Kara enetered right after them.
Everyone was having fun. Maggie and Alex danced all the time. Kara was so happy about her sister. She finally found a keeper. Party was almost at its end. Kara was suprised she didn't saw Lena. But when she things about it better she was never interested in going. So Kara just sat there. Drinking way too much vodka. Alex wanted to talk to her but Maggie convinced her not to. Lena was in her room. She got dressed and she held a rose in her hand. She drank a glass of Whiskey which was weird for her. She was more into sophisticated drinks like wine. Party was over. Everyone left exept Kara. She was drowning herself in alcohol. Lena came down. She took a glass out of Kara's hand. That won't be necessary. She murmured. Look what i said- Shhhh! Kara stoped her. She came so close to Lena that she could feel her breath on her face. You smell like vanilla. I love vanilla. Kara said. Lena laughed because she knew Kara was drunk. Come on,lets get you home. No! I want to dance! Come dance with me. Kara said to Lena. Lena's smile was so bright. Well then. May I have this dance Kara Danvers?
You may Lena Luthor. Lena took Kara's hand. Kara put her other hand on Lena's waist. Lena blushed. You do know that i have no idea about dancing right? Lena said. Let me teach you. You see you can put your hands on my shoulders and I put mine on your waist and we slowly move. Like a waves. She said loud. Lena smiled. Like this? Lena asked. You look beautiful. Lena smiled because she knew how Kara felt about her. They where dancing. Lena's forehead touched Kara's. Their eyes were closed. It was like time stopped for them. Kara put her hands on Lena's face as she leaned in to kiss her. Lena wanted to kiss Kara so bad but she knew Kara was drunk and it would be a bad thing to do. She took Kara's hands from her face in her hands and kissed them. Come on, you should get some rest. Lena took Kara's hand. Kara just smiled. They entered Kara's room. There was no one there, Lucy was probablly at James's again. Lena helped Kara to get into bed. When she covered her with blanket Kara grabed her hand. Stay. Stay please. She said. Okay, but only for a little while. She lay down with face turned to Kara. Sweet dreams. Kara said as she kissed Lena's cheek.

Author's note:
Woah God! 1650 words. I worked so hard on this chapter😰It was really hard to write it in a right way. But i think it ended okay? Also Lena and Maggie an brotp that we DESERVE.
Thank you so much for reading
Xoxo Len