|3|

Will•
Nico and I rode in the backseat of Frank's car, Hazel up front. I feel like an asshole for asking about Nico's sister. And invading his privacy by looking at his stuff. And poking him with questions.

I want to know more about him. Time won't be wasted by me denying that I like him, because I do. But he's so quiet. I just wish he was easier to read. There is always a permanent half scowl etched on his face. I just want to know what's up with him.

The car stopped and we all got out. I looked at the house. It was a two-story with a large garage next to it.

We walked up to the door and Frank knocked. Leo answered the door and said,"Hey guys! C'mon, everyone's here already!" I followed Frank and Hazel into the house, looking behind me to see Nico. I flashed a small smile and he nodded at me.

I heard the door close and looked around, seeing the whole "gang" there. Percy was sitting on the floor with Annabeth in his lap. Piper and Jason were sitting on the couch. Rachel and Reyna were in the kitchen getting snacks. A girl I hadn't seen before was hand-in-hand with Leo. Must be Calypso.

I sat down in a chair and threw my backpack to the side. Reyna and Rachel came back in and Rachel sat on the couch opposite of Jason and Piper. Reyna set down some bowls with chips and stuff before taking a seat on the floor. Nico sat down next to her.

After a few minutes of conversation Leo stood up and rubbed his hands together.

"Everyone shut up. Leo, 'Hot Stuff' Valdez is speaking. Thank you. Anyway, since we are being cliche teenagers having a party, it wouldn't be right if we didn't the the most cliche thing possible ........Truth or Dare! Dun dun dun. Take a minute to talk amongst yourselves, then the fun begins," he finished, smirking evilly. Calypso slapped his arm and told him that no one calls him Hot Stuff. I laughed and turned to look at Nico.

He was still sitting on the ground next to Reyna, their shoulders touching. Their friendship was really quite something. Reyna has told me a little bit about how they became such good friends. At least, I hoped that's what she was implying. Just friends. Fingers crossed.

"Alright folks, get in a circle!" Leo announced, plopping down on the ground alongside Calypso.

Everyone sat down, it went, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Rachel, Reyna, Nico, me, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, and Frank on Percy's other side.

Leo said,"Who wants to go first?" "I will," said Rachel, raising her hand. "Um, Percy, truth or dare?" Percy raised his eyebrows,"I mean, give me a dare, Dare." Rachel got an evil smirk on her face. "I Rachel Dare, dare you, to... serenade someone in the circle."

Percy quickly turned to Annabeth. "Not your girlfriend, stupid," Rachel laughed. Jason was his next choice. His girlfriend probably would have been ideal. But, best friend is the next best thing. He stood up and put a hand on his chest.

"This song, goes out to my best friend in the whole world," he looked at Annabeth. "Besides my beloved girlfriend. The one, the only, Sparky."

"Baby you're like lighting in a bottle," Percy sang off key. "I can't let you go now that I've got you." Everyone was cracking up, Piper and Anmabeth were rolling on the floor. "And aaaaaaalllllll I need is to be struck, by, your ELECTRIC LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE!"

Jason was rolling on the floor at this point, and Annabeth was about in tears from laughter. Percy bowed and returned to the floor next to Annabeth. "Why do you call him Sparky?" I asked. Percy shot a fake glare at Jason and said,"Well, you see, Amazing Grace over here, when we were seven, he almost killed me. Him and his older sister were working on this project that involved electrical wires, and I was just playing with some trucks. Then Jason comes over and is like: if I shock you with these will your hair stand up? I told him not to do it and he did it.  I was mad so then I grabbed the wires and shocked him, his hair did stand up and thus, Sparky was born."