|15|

•Nico•

The bathroom floor was a mine field of glass and wood splinters. The torn picture lay face down on the tile. Red flowed from my arm, but it wasn't my doing. I sat on the bathroom floor and held my bleeding arm, letting the tears flow freely. All of a sudden I heard a crash and something down the stairs.

Will burst into the bathroom at full speed, worry stretched across his face. He took one look around and his facial features darkened. Tears pooled in his bright blue eyes.

One question came out of his mouth. One word.

"Why?"

"I. . ."

Despite everything, he hugged me. He hugged me so tight and picked me up off the floor. He carried me to my bed and laid me down gently, caressing my face softly before rising and walking to the bathroom.

Hazel came rushing down the stairs as Will came out of the bathroom. "Nico!" She yelled, tears flowing down her cheeks. "I-I...It's not that Hazel. I didn't do it again. Go look if you don't believe me. Go look," I pointed to the bathroom.

"He'a not lying Hazel," Will said. In one hand, he held a first aid kit. In the other, a small piece of paper.

The picture.

"Hazel, can I talk to Will please?" I asked. She looked between Will and me, nodding to Will before hugging me tightly. She walked up the stairs without another word.

Will sat down next to me and gently pulled my arm to him. He took out a small cloth and a bottle of something from the first aid kit.

He put the stuff on the cloth. "This will sting a little," he said softly. He dabbed it on the gash on my arm and a burning lit up my arm. After a while, the pain subsided and he pulled out an Ace bandage.

"You won't need stitches, but it's a nasty cut." He slowly wrapped the bandage around my forearm, as if my arm were a delicate flower.

When he finished he closed the kit and laid it on the floor. Just then, I noticed something sticking out of the side of his shoulder.

It was glass.

"Will! Your arm!" He looked and his eyes widened. "Shit. I knew I felt something when I fell." I realized it must've happened when he went for the kit.

Will got on his knees and pulled his belt off. I wondered what he was doing, but my questions were answered soon enough. He put the belt in his mouth and bit down. Then he placed his left hand on the glass shard on his right arm.

Less then thirty minutes later, Will had remove the glass, disinfected the wound, stitched it with one hand, and cleaned up the supplies.

"You are amazing," I stated. He smiled, but didn't reply.

"Will?"

"Nico. What happened. And honest answer. What happened?"

I sighed. "I-I had another nightmare. One about Bianca. I woke up crying, holding the picture I have of me and her. I walked to the bathroom and trued splashing my face with water. Then I started getting really angry. I think at myself.

"I picked up the picture, and threw it to the ground. The glass shattered. Then I felt awful and I fell to the ground, but I landed wrong and a piece of glass cut my arm. I-I'm sorry."

Will hugged me again.

Then he kneeled down in front of me and took my shaky hands. "Nico. I'm sorry. That's awful, but I need the whole truth. There's something you aren't telling me. Why do you feel guilty? What happened to Bianca that night?"

Fuck.

Hey guys. So I know this isn't super long. I doubted myself and thought I might not've been able to update because I've been preparing for a speech I have to give on a book in English. I'm kind of freaking out and I'm really nervous. Thank you guys, for the votes, comments, reads, and guess what??? WE HIT 5K!!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!! That is freaking amazing! I love all of you and please please please let me know what you think. Thanks again, goodnight(or afternoon)(or morning depending where you're at.) -Morgan❤️