|7|

Will•

A/N: guys I'm so sorry this is late! -Morgan

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!

Nico liked me! Well... Nico liked boys. But I'm a boy, who also likes boys, so that works, right? Yeah okay maybe my logic is lacking but I can dream.

As if on cue, Hazel came running out of the house with Nico trailing behind. They reached me and Hazel looked back and forth between us, coming to a conclusion of sorts.

"I'm going to, uh, go up there..." she pointed in front of us. As she walked away she hastily added,"So I can call Frank!"

We walked and Nico shoved his hands into his pockets while mine hung loosely at my sides. He took a deep breath,"I-I'm sorry, again," he said quietly. "Nico, I don't really care that you yelled at me, I just want to know why."

"M-my-never mind, it sounds even stupider now that I'm trying to say it out loud," he said. "C'mon Nico, it's okay," I pleaded. "Okay...my sister, B-Bianca, s-she loved archery. I-I guess, it just sorta brought back a wave of old memories. I'm r-really sorry I yelled at you, it's not like it was your fault."

Then I hugged him. I stopped him dead in his tracks and hugged him. I didn't care that he was blushing or that I was blushing, or that Hazel had turned around to watch, I just hugged him. "I'm sorry," I whispered. He nodded.

I felt so much better after talking to Nico, I thought I had done something wrong when in reality, he was just reminded of his sister. I can understand how that would set him off.

School dragged by slowly, my ADHD making it seem like years. I got a truckload of questions at lunch about my sudden "illness", but thankfully Nico just told them the truth. I guess he sorta disappeared after his little blow up in the hall.

After lunch I walked to my locker to grab my textbook when I was engulfed in a cloud of death-causing perfume. I looked to my left to see a small group of people, mostly girls, and one boy sort of off to the side. He had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Uh. . . hi?" I offered, pulling out my book. The girl in front rolled her eyes. "So," she started. Her face was caked in makeup, and it smelled like she robbed a perfume store and smashed every bottle in the place, bathed in it for three straight days. Her name was Drew if I remember correctly.

"Talk of the town is that you're gay," she stated, cringing at the word 'gay' as if it were some life-threatening disease. I sighed. "Well the talk of the town is correct. Is there a problem?" I asked. The boy stepped forward and slammed my locker. I got a good look at his face and could see a long scar running from his eye all the way across his face. "Yeah." He growled. "The problem is that you're skipping around these halls spreading your fairy dust all over the place. It's fucking disgusting."

"Alright look, I don't want any trouble," I stated. The guy, I think his name was Luke, shoved me backwards, sending me into the nearest locker. I hit my head but managed to stay on my feet. "Aww look, the little fairy's tuffer then he looks," Luke sneered, laughter erupted from Drew and her posse.

(Y'all thought it was gonna be Octavian didn't you?)

I inhaled deeply, calming myself. "C'mon. Leave me alone. I didn't do anything to you," I said. Luke smirked evilly. "Your fairy self existing is hurting me. I don't want your gay to rub off on me. You make me want to puke." Then he swung. I ducked and his fist hit the lockers behind me with a bang. He growled again, what is this guy a dog?