4.hunk

The next day was hell.

It was Monday so we went to school. Lance kept talking to me about how much he missed Keith. Keith kept talking to me about how annoying Lance was. And Shiro texted.

Shiro
What's going on with Keith he seems off and Lance won't answer me

So I've pretty much become the center of drama which I didn't ask for.

Meanwhile at lunch Keith and Lance sat at different tables and ushered me towards them. I got overwhelmed because I couldn't choose one over the other and went to find Pidge.

But Pidge sent me to Lance. So I sat next to Lance and sighed, "yes Lance?"

"I don't miss Keith anymore," he proudly stated.

I didn't believe for a second,

"What?" I look st him confused.

"I like someone else now!" He stated and smiled.

"Who?" This seemed off.

"Can't tell you," he chuckled.

"Now I'm ready to be friends with Keith," he smiled.

"Lance? You realize it happened only two days ago?" What was going on with him?

"Well Hunk that's in the pass," he seemed to change moods suddenly.

"Lance are you okay?"

He looked up at me and somehow already stained his cheek, "I miss him so much Hunk."

I sighed he was such a fool. But a cute one... wait what? He was crying about his ex and that's what I think about? I feel so rude.

"Hunk can you come over today?" He asked with his tear stained face and one hand rubbing one eye as he pouted.

I didn't even think and quickly spoke, "yes."

He smiled, "thanks Hunk I can always count on you."

Later Keith came up to me and looked very tired, "Hey Hunk," he smiled.

"Yea?"

"Can I come over today?" He smiled more and... was he curling his hair with a finger and bit his lip.

What are these two doing to me?

"No actually, I wish you could but I told Lance he could come over," I frowned.

He looked upset, "whatever." He then crossed his arms and stormed off.

I sighed and found Lance and drove him in my car to my house.

He curled up in the seat and looked like a child as he sulked.

"I can make your favorite Lance," I suggest.

"You mean you'll bake cinnamon rolls?" His eyes lit up and I shook my head and he practically jumped in his seat, "I'm so excited I could kiss you."

Something about him saying that made me flustered, I didn't know why but my feelings for him were resurfacing and it wasn't good timing.

Later when I made cinnamon rolls Lance kept bothering me while I did it and I would chuckle at his actions.

I decided to ignore him until I almost broke but before I did. He snaked his arms around my waist and whispered rested his face on my back and then I felt him go on his tip toes and he brushed his lips against my cheek.

I felt my face heat up, "Lance!?"

He shrugged his shoulders when I looked back at him, "you weren't doing it and someone had to."

"Lance what...?" The hell was he hinting at?

"I know you've had a crush on me since year 7," he laughed, "I just didn't realize how attractive you are until now."

"W-what?" He wasn't wrong but I thought the feeling were gone but they were coming back all at once.

I then heard a beep breaking my train of thought as I desperately went to take out the cinnamon rolls and set them out to cool and put the icing on them.

I turned around to see Lance uncomfortably close. I didn't know what to do. He was leaning closer and I didn't want to reject him but something about it felt off. I leaned in and kissed him and as sweet as his lips tasted I automatically pulled away, "I can't do this." Something about kissing my best friends ex and then my best friend in the same felt wrong. They even broke up this week.

Lance frowned, "I-I understand."

"No Lance," I interrupted him, "I like you I really do any I really want to kiss you-"

"Then why don't you?"

"It's just... I've been kissing another person and we're not dating but kissing you after them doesn't feel right," I admitted to him but didn't mention Keith.

Lance sighed, "okay, I'm sorry. I really miss Keith and I just miss kissing and being held," he paused and then did a slight smile, "and I really do like you, I have for a long time but now wouldn't be the right time because I'm still not over Keith."

"Sounds good to me," I smile happily and kiss his forehead, "plus I can always give you cuddles because that's what bros do for each other but bros also set up boundaries." I smiled and then turned to the cinnamon rolls. Lance's favorite he always said it was because the cinnamon brought spice and flavor but it still stayed sweet. I thought it was too sweet but I appreciate doing anything for Lance. Well... almost anything. Although somehow I feel if I asked Keith if I could kiss Lance then that would be better. I don't know why but I like the idea of dating them at the same time. They're both cute but cuter together. In conclusion they need to get back together. "So how many cinnamon rolls do you want Lance?"

"All of them?" He sounded very cheerful and laughed.

I laughed too, "maybe you should just start with two."

"Sounds like a plan, after all I like things that come in two," he smiled and I grabbed the rolls and handed it to him. We then ate them together and snuggled up together on the couch as we played video games together, I was no good at them and Lance kept beating me but it made him happy, so I kind of did win when I lost because I got to see him smile and gloat. Just like how Lance usually is.

A/N

Sorry it took me forever I'm really busy and just started school but I'm still trying my best to write.