8.lance

Coran was weird his house was cluttered and everything was slightly broken. For some reason it was familiar though but I couldn't pin point it. Coran was probably in his 30's but his mustache dated him. He had a weird accent and claimed he was still from the US. When we explained our relationship he simply hummed, "yes I myself am polyamorous but I haven't been in this situation before."

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"I've never closed it to only 2 people but it isn't unusual," he hummed again and stroked his mustache. "But I do have advice, I suggest you be honest with your families, as they are your family but if you have a hunch they might hate you for it take it a step at time or wait til you move out."

"That's the same advice I got for being bisexual," I claimed confused.

"And in some ways it's similar but unfortunately people aren't as quick to accept this," he kept humming and nodded sipping tea from his cup. He made an excited noise, "this tea is simply fantastic you must try it!"

I shook my head and Keith and Hunk must have too, Coran sighed, "if you all insist, but it's just the best, I'll ask Allura if she wants any."

Why did that name so familiar? Wait... must be a different Allura.

"Allura!" Coran yelled. There was a sudden shift in the other room, "Allura is my niece she's actually around you all's age."

There's plenty Alluras I assured myself.

"Yes Coran?" she walked in.

"Do you want some tea?" He questioned.

And then I saw her face it was Allura. Did she recognize me?

"Awe no thank you," she chimed.

Before she walked away Coran spoke again, "well you must meet our guests then." Shit, "this is Hunk, Keith, and Lance. Hunk, Keith, and Lance, this is Allura."

Me and Allura made eye contact and I couldn't stop staring as if on cue Allura, Keith, and I spoke at the same time, "Allura?" I questioned. "Allura!" Keith exclaimed and Allura looked like she'd seen a ghost and in a hushed voice said "Lance?" And then looked to Keith, her expression changed quickly as she became scared, "Keith!" She yelped and then ran off.

"What was that about?" Coran looked at us. But I payed not attention I was sure Keith was staring strangely at me but I didn't even look at him and got up and walked quickly to follow Allura.

I saw her close a door behind her and I went up and knocked on it, "Allura?"

No response.

"Allura the all powerful, princess of Altea and Lance?" I joking said as I used to say this to her as kids.

"So it is you?!" She quickly opened the door.

"And it is you?" I look her in the eye. "What are you doing in this place?"

"What are you doing in this place?" She retorted.

"I asked you first," I chuckled.

She grabbed my hand and led me into what I assumed to be her bedroom and sat me down, "it's a long story." She continued to hold my hand.

"Yea okay let me hear it then," I say waiting patiently. I looked at her eyes and her face she'd changed so much but at the same time not at all. She still looked beautiful thought that was undeniable.

"Well it started out when my parents died," she said in a sorrowful voice.

"When did that happen?" I became sympathetic and sorrowful too as if I'd just heard the news of a distant relative passing.

"1 year after you left," she sighed and looked towards the ground but then back up, "I started living with my grandma, not by choice though."

"Yea, don't you hate her?" I question for reassurance that I had the right memories.

"Yea," she sighed, "i do." She looked around, "so I ran away, but of course it doesn't work like that and they found me and put me back with my grandma and I kept running away until they changed my guardian." She paused, "Coran is my new guardian, I know I'm related to him but I have no idea how, I think I came over here once as a kid and that's about it but at least he's not my grandma."

"Wow," was all I had to say as my eyes went wide.

"What?"

"That's just a lot," I say calming down my facial expression.

"So why are you here Lance?" She asked brightly.

Shit I had to tell her I was in a relationship with two dudes didn't I? Maybe she'd forgotten our promise. Our promise when we were 11 that one day I would marry her. I gave a ring for it too, I don't see her wearing it but then again how would a ring from 6 years ago still fit her hand.

"Well," I pause and decide to go with the truth. "I found out I was bi at 15."

"Kind of saw that coming," she rolled her eyes.

"What does that mean?" I look at her strangely.

"Whether you were aware of it or not you hit on everyone and I mean everyone," she giggled.

I smiled holding in a laugh, "anyways Keith and Hunk out there are sort of like both my boyfriends and we were asking Coran for poly advice because our friends Shiro and Matt said it was a good idea," i shrugged trying to make it less of a big deal.

Her eyes went wide, "you're dating Keith?"

"Yea and Hunk," I look suspiciously, "why? Do you know Keith?"

"Yea," she closed her eyes, "from the hospital."

"From the hospital? Why were you in the hospital?" I give her a look.

"For running away, I didn't do anything too bad," she sighed, "we were in the same wing."

I chuckled, "you'd think I would've seen you then with how often I visited Keith."

She chuckled, "well a lot about me changed."

"Yea like whit hair now what's up with that?" I laughed.

She blushed and smiled, "I don't I thought I looked pretty cute."

"I can't deny that," I laugh.

Everything went silent for a moment, "do you still remember giving me the ring?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well to tell the truth I still have it," she pulled out a necklace with the ring on it, "I know we're not going to get married and all but I liked to keep it just to remind me that I still had a part of my past that was alive out there somewhere... well that wasn't mean or rude to me."

I almost teared up there. "I'm so glad I found you Allura," I lost it and started crying.

A/N

So I have a boyfriend (and his jacket lol) and I love him. He's so soft and I smells so nice! And I can't stop talking about him it's an actual problem

 He's so soft and I smells so nice! And I can't stop talking about him it's an actual problem

Also I'm adorable in his jacket so...