7.hunk

I can't believe this is happening. I thought I was the only one and I was in total shock.

"Well..." Keith said trying to calm Lance down, "Hunk, do you want to be both of our partner's."

I paused but after realizing what he said shook my head aggressively, "most definitely."

Keith smiled, he looked best when he did that and kissed my cheek, "awesome."

Lance still sat there. He looked to nervous to say something.

"Lance?" I question he doesn't look up.

"Lance!?" Keith said in an aggressive tone.

"Keith?" I look at him taking a deep breath, I was actually going to call him out, well I had to if this was how it was going to be, "that was a bit aggressive, Lance is aloud to take time to process things."

Keith grunted and mumbled, "yea alright."

"Hey Keith, do you think you could get me," shit what can he get me, "a glass of water?" That sounded lame.

Keith looked strangely at me and I just smiled," oooookay?" He said leaving.

I looked at Lance and scooted closer to him, "hey buddy you alright?" I started rubbing his back.

He automatically buried his face into me and I could feel a few of his tears.

I put my arms around him and sigh, "can you tell me what's wrong."

He looks up at me and wipes his tear but they don't stop coming out.

"I want to date you both so badly, b-but what if I mess up or what if I don't mess up and you guys like each other more than you like me and I become a third wheel." When he said this though it wasn't very clear and he muttered the incoherent words.

"Lance," I force him to look me in the eye, "we both love you as much as we love the other I can assure you that, and you won't mess it up, sure you'll make mistakes but who doesn't but you won't mess it up, you're not the third wheel Lance your just as important."

Keith was suddenly standing there with water and I couldn't tell if he's been there for a while or not but he set down the water and looked at me and then Lance. "Don't steal all the Lance Hunk I want some too."

He dove in and practically tackled Lance, forcing Lance to laugh. "Keith," Lance yelled and laughed.

Keith calmed down after a while and ended up at Lance's side hugging him. I hugged Lance's other side and Lance smiled the biggest grin in existence.

I kissed Lance's cheek and he blushed and hid his face into Keith's chest. He mumbled something and Keith looked at him, "Lance what?" He laughed.

He moved his head away from Keith his face was completely red and he looked at peace besides his tears streaming down his face.

"Lance?" I give him a concerned look, "are you okay?"

He nodded smiling, "I just really love you both."

Me and Keith stared at each other we both seemed to have our hearts melted. "I love you too," Keith and I happened to say at the same time. From this we giggled and then so did Lance.

I loved them both dearly that I knew for sure but one thing stuck at the back of my mind. How would the others take this?

And here we were in front of Shiro and Matt who had come back in town to move into their new apartment.

"Hey loves~" Shiro said in an overly cheery voice. His whole mood had changed when he married and moved in with Matt it was like he was gaining traits from Matt and just overall happier, "Matt is in the kitchen, but I'm sure whatever you guys are here for he already knows," he winked and all of became flustered.

"Has Matt told you stuff?!" Lance said now very alert.

"He tells me everything Lance," Shiro sighed.

"Matt!" Lance yelled walking towards the kitchen.

"Anyways, what do you guys have to tell me?" Shiro smiled at Keihh and me.

"Well um... you said Matt told you stuff?" Keith asked, but I didn't know what that meant had Lance and Keith both gone to Matt before me.

"Yes," he smiled.

"Well um... so you won't judge right?"

"Never would judge my little bro without understanding first," Shiro seemed like he knew already and apparently it's exactly what Keith needed to hear too, "well me and Lance are back together."

"So I've heard," Shiro seemed excited for the next sentence.

"But, As you can see Hunk is here too because he's also in the relationship," he breathed out.

"We thought we'd go to you guys because we need advice about how to go about it and how to tell people," I added on to Keith's statement.

"Well to start off we fully accept you guys and we're glad you guys are doing what makes you happy," he paused thinking, "but we're probably not the best people to go to for this seeing as there's only two of us," he chuckled at his own small joke. "But we know someone you can go to."

"Who?" I question even more curious now.

"Well he lives down the hall actually, and he's polyamorous but in a different situation then you all, but he's very smart," Shiro thought for a second, "he's old than me and Matt though so you should be warned but his name is Coran, he lives in room 46b, and might be busy so you could try him now but you usually have to call him first. Matt can go with you guys too."

"That sounds good," I nod.

We grab Lance away from his "argument" with Matt to explain what's going on. Matt called Coran and after hearing he wasn't busy took us over.

Coran's place was filled with odd trinkets and antiques. He claimed he'd once been a fashion pirate when Lance asked why is outfit was so out there. We all sat down on the ripped couches and listened to Coran.

A/N

So hard to write during school. I'm doing my best guys! But yay Coran the gorgeous man is here. Also Allura will enter soon.

Also just so you know my date went awesome and the boy kissed me and aaaawe i could fly honestly. I love him so much but I can't say that yet cause I've only known him for 17 days but really who's counting. Also he's adorable- and I'm so gay holy shit.

-Lance💙