9.keith

Allura and Lance had been in there for a while now and I was honestly starting to get worried. How did Lance even know Allura? Was she his ex. What if they were making out? Would I even be jealous?

I decided I wanted to know what was going on so I got up in the middle of Coran talking and made a bee line for the room they were in. I knocked. There was silence and then a shuffle, "who's there?" I heard Allura's voice.

"It's Keith just wanted to check on you guys," I announced.

Lance opened the door smiling, "what's up?"

"Nothing, again I just want to check on you guys," i suddenly felt possessive over Lance and kissed his cheek.

I pushed past him to see Allura, "hey Allura!"

"Hey Keith," she smiled, "still wanna kill yourself?" I could tell this was part of her humor as she made similar jokes in the hospital but it also felt genuine like she actually just really want to check up on me.

"Not so much anymore, haven't thought about it in a long time," I smiled, "what about you? Do you still want to run away?"

"Well I did Im in a different place, and not from here but yes from my grandma," she smiled, "but I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for you too," I smile, "your away from that bitch!"

"Damn right I am!" She laughed.

I looked at Lance and back at Allura. I spoke to both of them, "so how do you two know each other?"

Lance spoke up first, "we were childhood friends until I moved away when I was 10."

I smiled, happy for Lance, "that's so cool!" Everyone paused and then I had a sudden realization, "I should probably leave you two to catch up," I awkwardly smiled realizing my mistake and leaving the room back to Hunk. Coran continued to talk and Hunk was zoning out until he saw me, he whispered beside me and Coran was so focused on his talk he didint realize our whispers, "what are they doing?"

"Just talking, apparently they used to be friends as kids," I explain while whispering back to my boyfriend.

He smiled and nodded. I was surprised Hunk didn't know her though, he'd known Lance for a really long time it seemed he knew everything about Lance.

"Is she the one he got fake engaged to?" Hunk whispers after thinking about it.

I just look at him and shrug my shoulders.

I suppose Coran saw that action because i heard him say, "Keith?"

"Huh?" I look over hearing my name.

"Something you don't understand my boy?" He asked curiously.

My face went red out of embarrassment, "no it all makes sense sir."

"Please, call me Coran, "he smiled and continued on.

Coran had good advice but he kept repeating himself and giving long examples from his own life, he also got off topic A LOT. Right now I think he was talking about the origins of the crop top.

Hunk whispered to me, "how do we get out of this? I'm hungry."

"I don't know?" I whisper back and look at my phone. This had been going on for too long.

Hunk sighs and I look at my phone again, Lance texted me.

Lance:
Allura told me Coran never stops talking we're going out to get food use that as an excuse to get out of it (and get dinner with us!)

I nod and look up at Coran but chicken out loosing confidence to interrupt anyone. I hand my phone to Hunk. He looks confused at fist but the understand he looks at Coran. "Hey Coran!"

"Yes?" He looked at us.

"We have to go get dinner, we made plans and we don't want to be late," he smiled politely at Coran.

"Awe yes I see, we can finish this talk another time boys but I wish you the best luck, farewell then," he smiled.

Hunk smiled getting up and gathering his thing and I followed his actions, he then looked at Coran, "farewell."

They both waved at each other and Hunk grabbed my hand and led me out.

"Thank god we are out of there," he sighed, "now where's Lance?" He looked around him to see if he was there.

Two figures than walked around the corner. They were still busy in conversation. They were both laughing and Hunk interrupted them, "Lance! Let's go buddy!"

Lance looked over at us and smiled, "hell yea! This is Hunk by the way." Lance pointed at Hunk when he turned to talk to Allura.

"Hi Hunk," Allura greeted him.

"Hello Allura," Hunk responded with his beautifully friendly smile.

There was then silence and then all of us laughing at the awkward silence, Lance spoke up, and did an awkward motion, "let's go then." They started to walk out the apartment out to the car.

"How do you guys know each other?" Hunk asked as he started the car.

Lance was quick to speak, "I've talked about her for she's my old childhood friend who I proposed to."

"Awwwe, I remember now," Hunk smiled.

Lance continued though, "and Keith knows her from when he went to the hospital.

His mouth made an 'O' shape but it was if he couldn't make a noise because he was too focused on driving.

"Where are we headed by the way?" Allura spoke up.

Hunk shrugged, "I just instinctively drove towards Lance's favorite because we always go there."

"Which is?" Allura questioned.

"It's a place near my house and it's like a little Italian restaurant," he smiled.

"They have the second best garlic knots," Lance kissed his hand in an expressive manner.

"Why second?" I question half making fun of him and half curious.

"Um, Hunk makes the best, duh," his eyes almost popped out of his head when he said out of disbelief that I'd forget about Hunk.

"That's true," I nod my head, thinking about it and then agreeing.

I was excited though it was the first time me, Hunk, and Lance had done something fun outside of our houses since we started dating.. but Allura was here.

A/N

IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE IM SO BUSY AND IM DOING MY BEST BUT THERE IS SCHOOL AND MY FRIENDS AND DEBATE TEAM AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH MY LOVING BOYFRIEND BUT HERE YOU GO GUYS I DID IT!!