I Hate Her

It's been weeks since I joined Uma and her crew. Her mother, Ursula, was a bit surprised when Uma came in the restaurant with me. Every villain here knew the story of Jack Frost's kid. I rolled my eyes when some kids would ask why am I here or was I sent here by mistake the first time I arrived. Getting back to the point, Uma isn't all that bad. We actually got a lot closer as we trash talked about Mal whenever she was on TV.

Gil is the goofy friend. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is so stupid, but it never fails to make me laugh. He's probably the only good thing that came out of Gaston, well not came out but you know what I mean. Gaston and his son are completely different. Gaston is too cocky, Gil is too....pushy? An easy target? Stupid? All of the above?

Then Harry. How could I describe Harry? I mean, yeah we're close, but he's a flirt. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention, but with him...ugh, he always has a line. Either that or he would follow me home. Dr. Facilier was ready with some of his voodoo magic the first time he met Harry, then he just shrug his shoulders and said as long as it's not an AK. But Harry always get under his skin. I tried to not laugh at their bickering, but it's entertaining to watch.

Right now, I was out getting money from the Red Queen's kid. Her and her stupid rose shop. Who the hell would by roses? I heard the Red Queen yell at her for painting the roses red as a customer actually bought a bouquet. I rolled my eyes before I pushed my hand out at little Red.

"Hand it over, pipsqueak," I said.

Little Red, Ruby, let her head fall down before she handed me my cash. The first time I had to take money from her, she gave me her snarky attitude. I glared at her before I froze her feet to the ground. She gave me the money and I just left her like that. She's been scared of me since.

I smirked at her. "Thank you."

I turned around only to hear the T.V talk about Mal and Ben. I marched over to see them all happy while he fed her a strawberry. Her hair color is gone. It's just at the tips as the rest was covered in blonde. The press went up to them to talk about the Cotillion coming up. My blood boiled as Mal's smiling face mocked me at the screen.

I grunted as I turned around and marched out of there. That traitor, that poser, that abandoner. Not just her, all of my so-called 'friends.' Living their new lives in Boradom. Evie with her style friends, Jay and his sports, Carlos and that stupid dog. My eyes glowed as I marched my way home. People moved out of the way as I walked by them. Mal forgot about me. I tried to forget about her, but that's kind of hard with her ugly face plastered everywhere.

I pushed my door open and went in. The T.V was on and, what do you know, Mal's goody-goody face was on it. I yelled as I held my hand up and threw some mist at it. The T.V started to turn to ice before it exploded.

"Hey!" I heard behind me. I turned to see Dr. Facilier walking from his study room. "Mer, what did I say about using your powers in the T.V?"

V?"