Reunited and It's Not so Good

I know Evie, Jay, and Carlos aren't dumb enough to go back to their house. Especially since they chose to stay at Auradon. The next place I think they'll go to was our....their secret hideaway. It would be a lie if I say I didn't miss that place. I hate that I do so much.

Harry was coming up with the plan for us to get Ben, but I kept quiet. This is going to the first time in months since I've seen them. I bet you they won't even recognize me. I snapped out of my thoughts as Harry waved his hand in my face.

"Yohoo. Earth to MJ," He sang.

"Huh, what?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Ye haven't heard a word I said."

"Because I can't understand anything that comes out from your stupid -" yet adorable, "- accent." I took a good look at his hair and rolled my eyes before I started pushing it back. "And do something about your hair. You look almost as crazy as Jason."

"Even if I start to laugh maniacally, I'll still be the sane one." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders while he used his other hand to mess up his hair. "Now, are ye sure yer able to do this?"

"Are you doubting me, Harry?" I asked. I let out a gasp when he pushed me to the wall.

"Oh, I would never doubt you, MJ," He said as he raised his hook up. "It's just yer little buddies came all the way over here to rescue Mal." He ran his hook through my hair. "I just wanted to make sure ye wouldn't double cross us."

I glared at him as I grabbed his hook. My hands clenched around it as small icicles started covering it. "Uma is my closest friend. I would never double cross her after everything she's done for me. She is also the captain, who you know as well as I do what she does to people who disobey her. She can count on me." I leaned closer to him, our faces centimeters away from each other. "And if you ever think I will double cross her again I'll -"

"What would you do?" Harry asked amusingly. That smirk plastered on his face.

"I'll make sure I'll feed this hook to that crocodile. See how you like getting it out of his stomach."

We didn't separate. Our faces were extremely close. What would happen if I leane - Stop, MJ! I might be friends with Harry, in our weird twisted way, but he's a friend nonetheless. I pushed his hook away and walked ahead of him.

"What makes ye think they're over there?" Harry asked after a moment of silence.

I didn't look back at him. "This was our apartment. Before everything happened, we would come here. I doubt Mal would go back to her home or go to the others. So, this would be the first place Ben would be." I noticed a figure walking ahead of us. I haven't seen this guy around the Isle, so it has to be Ben.

I pushed Harry towards the wall and he smirked. "I knew you'd come -"

I covered his mouth with my hand. "He's coming."

He let out a chuckle. "This is going to be fun." He gave me a mischievous look. "Promise me yer won't punch me in the face."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would I -" He basically answered my question when he switched us around and he started dragging me back. "Harry, what are you doing?!"

He shh'd me. I felt more chills go down my spine as his breath hits my ear. "Just play along," He whispered.

A small smirk came to my face. So this is how we're going to capture him. I started struggling even more. "Let go of me!" I grunted.

Ben looked at me with wide eyes and, like a goody goody hero his dad is, ran over. "Hey! Hey! Get off her!"

I could feel Harry's breathy chuckle before he pushed me towards Ben and ran. I should have really payed attention to his plan. "You ok?" Ben asked.