What's Her Name?

Days became weeks and weeks became months. And it's been six months since the gang forgot about me. Well, good riddance. I've gotten a better group now. And each day that passes by, I became more evil...more wicked.

I got ready for today and made my way over to Ursula's Fish and Chips. The food is disgusting and the service is even worse.

I pushed past people and shot some mist on the floor

I pushed past people and shot some mist on the floor. Part of it became a slippery as a woman with a laundry basket went by. Her foot slipped and she fell back, making all her clean clothes fly everywhere.

I heard a familiar laugh before Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Nice shot there, Frosty." I raised my eyebrow at him. "What?"

I looked at his arm before up at him. "Unless you actually want that hook for a hand, I suggest you take your arm off. And don't call me Frosty."

"Gil and them call ye Frosty."

I gave him a sarcastic smile. "Because I actually like them." And him too.

Yeah, not only were Uma and I attached to the hip as we got closer, I might have accidently/unintentionally develop feelings for Harry. And usually I take what I like, but it's hard to take someone you like if they don't like you back. Not that it was a problem with me. The pass few guys I've dated were just flings. There was Mother Gothel's son, Gregg. Hades' son, Blaine. And lastly, The Mad Hatter's son, Jason. Thinking about him now, he's just as mad as his father. You don't want to know how his father ended up on the Isle.

Those guys were just flings. None of them could really handle me. They're just scared of what I could do to them. But with Harry it's different. It's like my chest won't stop beating fast when we're near. I get more nervous, but I push that away and try to act natural. Except it's kind of hard with Uma making suggestive looks whenever we're in the same room.

Harry gave me a little pout. "Awe. And here I thought we're friends."

I rolled my eyes as we walked down the market. People moved out of the way until we arrived at the shop. Harry grabbed his hook and used it to yank some fish from the fisherman. He smirked at me while he held it up. I shook my head at him before I waved my hand and threw the mist at the guy's hands. Now, they're stuck on his fishing rod. Good luck trying to use the bathroom.

I smirked at Harry before I pushed past him and made my way inside. I took my bow off and placed it one the only stand. Since I'm the only one in the crew that's capable of using one, I made my own rack for it. Hell, I even made a sign that says touch it and I'll castrate you - MJ. Don't get me wrong I love a good sword fight, but I much rather use my bow. I really prefer my powers, but I can't always rely on them.

I walked over to the table and jumped over it before I pushed the guy off my spot.

I was greeted by Gil, who had his face stuffed with eggs. "Hey, Frosty."