It's Goin' Down

It's almost noon. Harry and I were tying up Ben. Well, Harry was tying him up. I froze his feet to the ground so he couldn't run if, somehow, he was able to get free.

Harry decided to tease Ben and placed his hook under his chin. "Coochy, coochy, coo," He started before he placed his arm next to Ben. "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?" When Ben didn't say anything it caused Harry to chuckle.

I didn't look up. "Give it a rest, Harry. You look more ridiculous than him. And he's the one tied up."

Harry opened his mouth until Uma cut him off. "For once, listen to MJ." She sat down in front of Ben. "We don't want damaged goods."

Harry grabbed one of the ropes and pointed his hook at Ben. "You said that I could hook him."

"I said at noon."

Harry glared at Ben before he got down. He took out his pocket watch and dangled it in front of him. "20 more minutes."

Ben moved his head to glance at the watch. "That says 11:30," He said. That got a chuckle from me. Harry glared at me which I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through," Uma said. I nodded in agreement.

Ben looked towards the ground. "Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore."

I gave him a mocking pout. "Ahh, wee lamb."

Uma chuckled next to me. "Guys, leave us alone."

Harry walked up to Ben. "19 minutes to go now."

I rolled my eyes before I got up and grabbed Harry's hand. "Come on, Harry."

I pulled him with me until Uma called me back. "MJ!" I turned around and raised my eyebrow at her. She had a little smirk while she gestured towards our hands. "Who asked who?"

I shook my head at her while I heard Harry laugh behind me. "Leave it alone."

That got her to bust out laughing while I pulled Harry with me. He kept chuckling so, I slapped his arm. "What was that for?" He asked.

I pointed my finger at him. "You know what that's for. And enough with the guy liner, you're starting to wear more makeup than me."

He chuckled as he placed his hand next to my head. "And what are you going to do about it, eh?"

I rolled my eyes as I pushed him back. "You don't wanna know."

"So, what time should I come get ye?"

"I don't know. I don't really trust you telling time...even with you're pocket watch. What time is it again?" I joked.

Harry ran his hook down my cheek. "I could hurt ye."

I smirked at him. "But you won't." I leaned up until our faces were close together. "And you know that, too."

I blew a little mist towards his face. He started to shivrt a bit as I leaned back. He glared at me. "Not fair."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Harry!" Uma yelled for him.

Harry sighed before he grabbed my chin. "I'll be back."

"I know you will," I said. Eww, that sounded weird. Not to mention quite cheesy and hero-y.

Harry chuckled before he went over to Uma. She grabbed him and whispered a few things to him. He smirked and nodded before he left towards Ben. Uma came over.

"It's almost noon. You ready?" She asked.

I nodded my head as I adjusted my bow. "I was born ready."