I Won't Like It

I slowly started to blink my eyes open. At first I had to squint, the Isle is never this bright. I heard a few voices in the background. Wait...Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay. I ignored the pain in my head as my eyes were fully awake. I wasn't on the Isle. I was somewhere outside on the grass. Mal, Evie, and Jay were sitting in a circle. What's this, share time?

I started gasping as I shot up, only for my head to collide with Carlos'. We both groaned as the rest of the guys stood up. Am I in Auradon? Did they really kidnap me?

Mal held her hand up in front of her. "MJ, I know what you're thinking -"

I cut her off with a glare. "You guys kidnapped me!" I sneered. I brought my hand up only to find no mist forming around it. I looked at it confusingly as I see some gloves on me. I tried to tear them off, but they were like super glued to me or something. "What did you do to me?!"

"MJ, I know you're mad at us -" Jay started.

"Try pissed!"

"And you have every right to," Evie said. Of course I do.

They abandoned me. I made new friends. They took me away from them and my family. How could I not be mad? Right now I'm seeing red. I want to freeze them in their place and use a hammer to smash them to pieces.

"But here us out," Carlos' voice broke me from my thoughts.

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "And why should I? You guys do everything you want like you always do. Why do you care now?"

"MJ, we always cared. You were the glue that held us together. We thought you would enjoy living in Auradon and have a better life. You could have a chance to start over with us. You don't deserve living at the Isle."

And what makes them think they know what's good for me? "The Isle or Uma?" I snapped as I got up. "Let's face it. You guys hate the fact that I've been hanging out with her since you left."

"That's not it," Mal said.

I held my hand up. "You know what else. Not only did you take me away from my best friend, you took me away from the one guy who actually cared about me. You guys know how hard it is to date on the island. It's all about reputation and sex and titles. We don't fall in love because love is a villain's greatest weakness. That's why no one ever falls in love with anyone on the Isle." I'm not going to say Harry is my weakness, that's too weird. But I do love him.

I never felt anything with my past flings like I do with Harry. Those guys didn't care, I see them flirt with other girls when we were together. Those girls ended up with their hands frozen and the guys manhoods are broken, literally. With Harry it's different. He would flirt with girls, but he would never actually bring them home. He flirts with me, but it's innocent. Harry would walk me home and he would stay almost till midnight before he leaves. Not to mention the kiss we had. I finally understand what it feels like to have chills go down my spine and my lips spark. And we actually have a date...had a date.

"We're so sorry, MJ," Evie said. For a moment, I would have actually believed her.

I shook my head as I stood up. "Take me home, now."

Evie's eyes softens. "MJ, just listen to us for a second." I crossed my arms and nodded. "Look, I get that we can't take back everything we did. It's done. I can't ask you for your forgiveness because we don't deserve it, but I am asking is if you'll stay until the Cotillion is over. Give this place a chance. And if you don't like it...I'll take you home myself."

Mal, Jay, and Carlos nodded in agreement. They actually look sincere about this. Let me weigh my options. Go home right now and head over to the chip shop or stay here and see what the hell is so special about Auradon. I don't think it's that great anyway. I already hate it...but maybe I could steal something from Ben's treasury before I leave. Have the crew set up for the whole year. Maybe more.

"Fine," I said. They all looked shocked at my answer. I rolled my eyes before I placed my hands out. "Well, don't stand there like a bunch of idiots and take this off."

"The gloves stay on," Mal say.

I scoffed. "Fine, take me home then."

Carlos shook his head. "No, they'll come off if you promise not to kill anyone."

"Fine."

"Or maim," Jay added.

"Whatever."

"Or permanently damage someone," Mal finished.

I sighed. I never get to have any fun. "Deal. Do you want a blood oath or something?"

For once, Mal gave a small smile before removing the gloves. Just like old times, I guess. I can't wait till this night is over and I could finally go home to Uma and Gil. And Harry.

I let out a happy sigh as I brought my hand up and a small snowflake formed. I closed my fist before I clapped my hands together. "So, what's there to do in Boredon?"

Evie squealed before she grabbed my wrist. "I'll give you some ice cream. After I make your dress for tonight."

I groaned as I let her drag me to Hades knows where. I looked back to see the Jay, Mal, and Carlos with a small smile. What the hell did I just sign myself up for?

》》》》

A/N: Will MJ change her mind? Hmmm, you'll just have to wait and see.