One: Cameron/ Hugo

A/N: Hello! Long time no see. Welcome to the... I'm not sure what to call this. Book after? Book after the Sex Ed series. If you have not read the series, please do! (Sex Ed, The Roommate, Addicted to You, My Prince Charming, My Guardian Angel and Jet Black Heart). So this story kind of plays out like a soap opera in my head. These chapters are going to be all the different couples that have come through in the Sex Ed series. It's mainly going to be focusing around Cameron, Hugo, Perry and Aaron. But, the other couples will be in there as well. I really hope you enjoy!

Cameron

Yawning for the third time, I ran a tired hand over my face while climbing out of my car. Taking a look at the house in front of me, I slowly walked up to the front door before yawning again. After walking inside, I instantly noticed how quiet it was. Trudging up the stairs, I started stripping off my clothes before walking into the bathroom.

Life has been great, sometimes a struggle but mostly great. One of the greatest things that happened was marrying the love of my life. My eyes glanced down towards the ring on my finger, the one I was too tired to take off. It made me smile every single time I looked at it, because it came from the person I loved more than anything.

Getting out of the shower, I yawned again before slowly moving into the bedroom. My eyes zeroed in on a picture above the bed. The picture was black and white and showed Hugo and myself kissing at our wedding. Perry was standing next to Hugo, jumping in the air as he screamed. Cleo was next to me, her fist held high in the air as she laughed. I couldn't help but smile; I loved my family so much.

As I sluggishly pulled on a pair of pants, which I realized were Hugo's, I looked at the other picture on the wall. Next to our wedding kiss, there was a picture of my parents, Cleo and myself hugging and laughing. On the other side, there was another picture with Hugo and his mother and sister. You could say we loved printing pictures in this house.

Snuggling into the soft sheets beneath me, I sighed while instantly smelling peaches. Hugo knew how much I loved the way he smelled, and didn't change one thing. Slipping the wedding ring off my finger, I pulled a blanket up around my body while letting my eyes close. Maybe taking on so many extra shifts at work wasn't such a good idea. It'll all be worth it when my book is finally finished; at least that's what I keep telling myself.

*
When my eyes opened, I noticed how dark it was outside. So much for taking a short little nap. Getting out of the bed, I yawned while slipping my ring on from habit. I noticed that my forgotten clothes were placed in the hamper, making me smile. A fabulous smell was coming from downstairs, making me practically run down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen, I saw Hugo cooking something while talking on the phone.

"Well I'm making tacos." His broad shoulders shrugged as he continued to cook what smelled like chicken. "No, you can't eat this. Why don't you make your own food?" He remained silent as he listened to whoever he was talking to. "You can bring food over if you want, but you're not eating my tacos. No bitch, you're not." I instantly smiled, knowing he was talking to Perry. Perry was the only person he called bitch. "Yes you can still come over." Hugo turned the stove off while listening once again. "Perry, we do this every Sunday. Everyone comes over, stop freaking out about this. Alright I'll see you later. Well, Cam was asleep when I got back. I know he's been really exhausted recently and I don't want to wake him up. Yeah, maybe a few hours. Okay see you then."

Walking into the kitchen, I watched as he turned around and instantly smiled at me. Those blue eyes of his were shining as he walked around the island to pull me into his body. Hugo finally had another growth spurt a year after we graduated college. I'm not sure why it took so long, but I wasn't complaining. It also made me a little self conscious. He was attractive before, but damn, he was like a Greek god now. His hair was still black as night, he always had stubble on his strong jaw, and now he towered over me. He used to only come up to my chin; it's still weird to look up at him now.