Chapter 1✔️

Briar's POV
I'm just sitting at home doing, well nothing in instagram and all of a sudden I hear people screaming like crazy. As soon as I focus on what the voices are saying I instantly know that Brittany and Victoria are fighting for the bathroom, AGAIN. Another voice joins the conversation, it's Jordan she tried to calm them down and it seems to of worked for a bit. Then they start screaming twice as hard "OH MY GOD are they driving you crazy too" Alex says as she walks down the stairs which kinda curve around as the stairs go up."Are they really fighting over the bathroom, AGAIN" I say kinda frustrated."Are you really asking me that question" Alex tells me raising her eyebrows. "How does Letsy put up with us" I say kind of suprised it's very impressive.

I mean it's not like she has to take care of us, she doesn't you see she's our foster mom her name is Letsy she's always wanted children but she could never have any of her own. So she decide to adopt children I've been here for 5 years, Alex has been here for 4 years, Victoria 5 years also, Brittany she's been here for 6 years and Jordan's been here for the longest 8 years. Oh and we have a new addition to this huge yet wonderful family Brooke she's barely been here for 3 weeks and she's 9 years old

"Ugh these girls fight everyday over EVERY little thing" Jordan says with frustration in her voice. She makes her way to the kitchen while me and Alex just stare at her really confused. She turns around and looks at us. "What? Do I have something on my face" she says hiding her face with her hands "Weren't you playing with Brooke outside in the backyard" Alex says while pointing her finger to the right."OH NO" she says running to the back door which was 2 room to the right of the living room. We look at each other and laugh so hard.

When we see Jordan walk back to the living room with both her hands on Brooke's shoulders "I can't believe you forgot me OUTSIDE!!!!!" Brooke says with a very angry expression on her face. "I'm so so sorry" Jordan says smiling as widely as ever "forgive me???" "Yes" Brooke says with a lazyish voice.

We're watching pretty little liars while Brooke went to finish her homework when we hear Brittany and Victoria coming down the stairs happy, laughing, giggling like nothing happened they were literally ready to kill each other to use the bathroom a while ago, but that's us it's normal. Jordan is about to say something when we hear the door close Brooke rushes down the stairs to say hi to Letsy our foster mom. Then we all see the sad yet worried expression plastered in her face she then gives us a fake smile and says "Girls I need to tell you something really important" Suddently I feel super curious as to what she wants to tell us, yet worried we all are.

Sorry if it's bad this is my first story I have alot of ideas for this story and you'll injoy it thanks for reading♡♡♡♡