Chapter 19

Myles' POV 

It's morning time to go to CDC, and i am so mad at Trevor for last night, making Abi send mean text to BRIAR the worst part of it is that they were all lies i'm so ignoring him today. I'm in my car driving to CDC and all i can think about is 'i wonder how Briar's doing' that keeps running through my brain over and over and over again. I'm finally here and as i'm walking into studio 1 and i see Briar with the girls stretching on the floor, as i start walking closer to me i see her get up off the ground and all of a sudden i'm being dragged out of the room and pinned to the wall. She's small but she's very strong and i could easily switch positions with her and pin her to the wall but i don't want to we're just looking into each others eyes for what felt like eternity, it felt like there was no one else in the world but us. After a few minutes she snaps out of it and she asks "Do you like Abi, Yes Or No and don't you dare lie to me" she asks while she tightens her grip on my wrists. "Are you jealous???" I ask with a playful smirk on my face, "NO, No way!!!!" she says as she nods her head and tenses up a bit "No, I DON'T like Abi" "Is that the truth??" she asks as she bits her bottom lip. "Yes" i say and she's now the one pinned to the wall "The girl i like is pure beauty, smart, and perfect in very single way" i say looking straight into her eyes she looks so gorgeous she tries to hide her blush but it doesn't work. "Do i know her???" she asks so innocently "Yes you do and ya'll are actually very similar" i say as i move a strand of hair from her face and tuck it in behind her ear, i kiss her cheek lightly and let go of my grip on her and slowly walk away. As i walk away i know i'm smiling like a total dork.

Briar's POV

As Myles kisses my cheek i can feel every part of me is melting inside as soon as i see he's gone i slide down the wall on to the floor. Right now i'm just trying to relax and slow my heart beat down, it's not working. As i think of what exactly just happened the only thing that comes to mind id 'was he talking about me'. As soon as i relax and pull myself together i go back to studio 1, everyone's just staring at me as i look at everyone i'm just thinking to myself 'what did i do now' i walk over to the girls everyone still looking at me. "Why is everyone staring at me" i ask and make sure they don't hear me, "Well you did run out of the room with Myles holding your hand" Brittany says with a sketchy smirk "And when he came he had quite the smile on his face" Jordan continues with a wide smile. I look over at Myles, who is just staring at me "So what happened" Vic asks "Nothing" i answer trying to avoid the subject  "Really, then why are you blushing" Jordan points out, what i hadn't noticed i was blushing. "Oh my god!!!! Did y'all"Brittany shouts out extremely loud and i had barely gotten everyone's eyes off of me, Wait, what does she think me and Myles did Wait, she can't mean that, OH MY GOD, NO!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to say something when Allain walked in "Ok everyone, you already know the drill go, practice with your partners" we all just stand perfectly still not moving a muscle and then he says "So are y'all ready to perform your duets, Ok let's go" as soon as he said that everyone scurried away. As i look over at Myles i notice he's just staring at me with the cutest smile in the world, i just smile and look at the ground and try to hide my blush "We're are we going to rehearse" i ask trying to snap him out of his 'trance' "Here i guess" he responds. I look up at him super confused, when i notice we are the only 2 people in the room AGAIN. We start practicing and like 20 minutes into rehearsals when i see Abi just walk through the door, but 5 minutes past and Myles still hasn't acknowledged her presence this may be mean but i'm happy about that. She then decides to open her mouth and say something and say "Hey My-My" My-My? who is she talking to. Myles quickly turns around obviously so confuse as in why and who was calling him that as he turns around to see Abi he turns back around super quickly and his eyes are wide and he mouths 'Help me'. I just burst into laughter, i'm sorry it was just super funny "That's not funny" he says pleading for me to be quit, Abi is just looking at us super confused, "It kind of is" i say in between giggles and he just smiles as in dying of laughter. "So, My-My can we talk" i hear Abi ask and i suddenly stop laughing "Why" he asks "Come on My-My" she says with a smirk, again with that awful nickname "OK" he gives in which makes me a bit upset. As he and Abi walk about of the room to have a 'private' conversation Abi puts her hand on his waist and leans on his shoulder, there goes that feeling in my stomach again. I'm just waiting for Myles to come back it feels like eternity when he finally walks through that door i am very surprised to see him walking without Abi right by his side as soon as he is right in front of me and i ask "What was that about" "Oh she just asked me out, no big deal" he says with out a care in the world "What did you say" i try not to sound anxious but i can't. "Why do you care it's not  like your jealous or anything" he says as he shrugs his shoulders "Jealousy that's what it is" "What??" he asks super confused and interested. Oh shit, i said that out loud, Oh no what do i now.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and i'm so sorry that i haven't posted regularly i'm so so busy but i'll try to post every other day. Give me your opinion on how you think the story is going so far , and vote please.