Chapter 10

Brittany's POV
So I just saw Myles grab Briar's hand and run off I wonder what their doing, where their going I was going to follow them but then Trevor came up to me and said "Those 2 are probably going to studio A, the biggest rehearsal room we have" "Cool, so where will we practice" "Oh we could practice in studio B or the music room" "Anywhere really" "Ok come on" we start walking to studio, something and I can't help but realize his hand is around my waist. When we finally get there he says "This is the music room" "Oh cool, I'm could you move your hand" I say looking at my waist and her moves his hand but very slowly "Ok let's get started" he said clapping is hands awkwardly and I say "Yes let's do this" we get straight to work on the choreography. After like 3 hours we finally have all the choreography figured out we just needed to run run throught it a couple more times and make sure its clean, "You wanna go through it one more time and clean it tomorrow" Trevor says out of breath "Uh, yea sure" I say catching my breath "Cool"  he says were running through it one more time and by the end of it his hands are on my waist and my hands are on his face. I'm just looking it his eyes until I feel myself get closer and he gets closer to me too we are so close to each other out lips are like millimeters away when I hear a voice at that moment I moved away so fast people might confuse me for the flash. "Dude, how do I tell Victoria that I like her I mean" Isaac stops as soon as he notices I'm in the room his eyes are very widen "You like Victoria!!!!!!!!!!" I yell out super super loud and they both "shhhh" me "Sorry" I say whispering it super low "And the answer to your question is no I don't like Victoria" he says obviously lying "Yea right" I said super sarcastically "Please don't tell her" he flirts out dropping on his knees. "I'm not gonna say a word" "Ok dude we were in the middle of rehearsing" Trevor says quite angry "Yea y'all were rehearsing something alright but was not that duet" he says nodding his head sarcastically I feel my face be in up instantly. Trevor looks even more mad than before "Ok, Ok but dude Isaiah just asked out Alex like it was nothing" "What!!" Me and Trevor shout out and look at Isaac "Yep" he says popping the p "That's my boy" Trevor says in a deep and loud voice I just look at him disgusted "Sorry" he says lowering his head "What did Alex say" I say turning away from Trevor to look at Isaac "Uh, actually I have no idea" he says confused I need to find out I run to the door turn around and say "See you tomorrow??" "Yea" I run out to look for Alex I have to know what she said.
Trevor's POV

"So what was I interrupting" Isaac says after Brittany left "Seriously bro, are you kidding me" "So you two almost kissed" "Almost out lips were millimeters away" "Millimeters???" "Millimeters!!!" I say "Awww goals" "Shut up, so what did Alex say" "Oh she actually said" "Wait a minute you said you didn't know what she said" "I forgot" Isaac is the worst liar this dude didn't even believe himself "Oh bro, Myles admitted it" "Admitted what" he says clueless "liking Briar" I say hitting him over the head "Owww" he said angry "Wait seriously, when" "When we were doing solos for the duets" " This is the start of a new beautiful relationship, scratch that 3 new relationships" "3?" I say clueless "Oh my bad, 4" "4?" "Yea". "You and Brittany, Myles and Briar, Isaiah and Alex and Lamar and Jordan" "And......" I say hoping he would take the hint "And? What there's someone else who'd I miss" yea he didn't take the hint "You, You stupid, You and Victoria" I say slapping him over the head again "No, i don't think she likes me like that" "She fell asleep in your arms and you carried her to her bed" "What does that have to do with anything "She wasn't actually asleep, what you didn't notice or what" "What" he didn't notice it was obvious "Yea I saw her open her eyes smile and close them super quickly" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" that went on for a while until "I call liar" Isaac says "Im not lying, let's ask her" "More like let's check up on Isaiah's new relationship" "You afraid" "No why would I" "cause you  called liar and if I'm not lying you introuble" I say. Let me explain Liar is this game we invented when we were playing cards so if it's proven that the person isn't lying the other guys have to think of a punishment for the person that called liar and they have to do the punishment no matter what it is "Yea let's go talk to the guys" he called liar not me so I'm gonna prove I'm right and give him a terrible punishment.

Brittany's POV

I'm looking for Alex when I remembered I have no idea where I'm going I somehow ended up in studio A and I know it's studio A cause Briar and Myles are rehearsing their duet. There doing this lift that I would never be able to do I would be say to scared when she's back on the floor she clears her throat and says "After that we could maybe" she stops when she notices me "Hey Britt, what are you doing here" she then walks up to me and so does Myles they would be the cutest couple "Oh I'm looking for Alex but I don't know where I'm going" "Aren't you support to be practicing your duet" Myles says "Yea we, uh were done for today" "Why" Briar asks "Because......." "The Truth" Briar says "Isaac came in and I heard him say that Isaiah asked out Alex but he won't tell me what she said so I'm looking for her so she can tell me" I say catching a breathe "What" Briar says "Nice" Myles says with a smile. Me and Briar just look at him disgusted "Sorry" he says looking at the floor "Why do y'all do that" I say "Sorry" he repeats himself I catch Briar smiling at him like he's the only person in the room then I snap in her face "Yes, what, what happened, it wasn't me your lying" she says super quickly " "Now I know how you done out all the time" "Anyways I'm coming with cause I want to know what alex said also" "But where is she" i ask "Oh she's probably in studio 1  I mean if newbies don't know their way around they always just stay in studio 1" Myles says "Ok let's go" I say "um, Myles can we continue practicing tomorrow, please" Briar says pouting nobody can ever say no to her pouty face. "Yea, sure" "thanks" she says and kisses him on the cheak, SHE JUST KISSED HIM ON THE CHEAK!!!!!!!!  this is such an awkward moment then i see that Briar froze up and so did Myles my jaw just dropped this isnt good tomorrow is gonna be the awkwardest day in all of world history. I grab her arm and start running towards the doors and said "that was as awkward as me almost kissing Trevor, or Isaac saying he likes Victoria awkwardness just follows us all around today" "What, you almost ki-, Isaac said wh-, Alex may have a, I just ki- what if wrong with us today" Briar says obviously processing way too much "Right". We finally reached studio 1 and we see Alex and run up to her and say "Isaiah asked you out" Me and Briar both day together. "No" Alex says squinting her eyes "What" we say together "Lamar asked her out, Isaiah just asked me to be his girlfriend" Alex says "What!!!!" We so need to have a girl talk as soon as we get home.

Hope y'all enjoyed I know I posted this a little to late but I have some personal problems to sort out hope you enjoyed and I'll post 2 chapters tomorrow♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡