Chapter 13

Briar's POV 

"Your going to need your phones for this" Brittany says holding up a piece of paper what is she up to this time, honestly I'm a little scared. We all get out our phones and Brittany then calls out Alex's name and says "Alex add this number to your contacts" "Why?" "Just do it" and Alex rolls her eyes and starts typing while Brittany reads a phone number off the paper she has in her hand then the rest of us write a different number on our phones. "Who's phone numbers did you just give us" Vic asks "Your gonna text these 'people' your going to say what i tell you" Brittany says with a smirk "Now type 'Hi, how's your day' got it" she says smiling even more. "What, no we don't even know who these people are" I say yelling and she starts pouting and says "Don't you trust your sister" we all look at each other i roll my eyes and we all stat typing, I hope i don't regret this. A few minutes later we all get a text back and it said 'Who is this' "Ok now type 'You don't know who i am, What's wrong with you' K" Britt says I roll my eyes again and start typing "Isn't this like wrong or mean or something" Alex says kind of upset "I't wont be by the end of it" she has a creepy smile on her face I'm not afraid to say it I'm scared.

Myles' POV

I just got the weirdest text, actually we all got them except for Trevor the text said 'You don't know who i am, what's wrong with you' I was so confused "Who is this" Lamar says very confused "I have no idea" I say "Let's just say wrong number or something" Isaac says "Yea, cause this is getting weird we sent wrong number and we didn't get the text i expected.

Unknown Number

Trust me i got the right number

"Okay this is getting way to weird" Isaac says panicking a bit "Let's ask who they are" "No Isaiah let's just say we've never seen them before in our lives" "Ok"

Unknown Number
Are you sure about that Myles

"What the hell" I say and I look at the guys and they have the same expression in their faces "How do they know my name" "Our" I correct Isaac "This is getting creepy" Lamar says "No kidding" I say

Me
Who is this?

Unknown Number
It's me, Briar

Me
What?!?

Unknown Number
Sorry Brittany made me do this

Me
How's you get my number?

Briar
Britt have it to me

Me
Who have it to Brittany?

Briar
I have no idea

It's Briar I'm happy she has my number and that i have her phone number but how did Brittany get my phone number "Trevor!!!" Isaac yells "You gave the girls our phone numbers" "Are you complaining" "I mean not really" Isaac says calming down "When did you even go over there" Isaiah says "When i went to talk with Brittany about rehearsals, oh and i found out something very interesting" "What?" Lamar says "I promised her i wouldn't tell anybody, especially one certain person in this room" who is he talking about i really hope it's Briar and that Briar told him that she does like me, but what are the chances of that happening.

Briar's POV 

Turns out i was texting Myles the whole time, i have his phone number i can text him whenever i want or even call him whenever today is turning out to be a very awkward and very excited day i hope tomorrow is a day also but a bit less awkward. So i go up to my room and i can't stop thinking Myles and i decide to just look out my window for a bit, there's this window that is right in front of mine and it's from Myles house as i look into the window you can see the inside then i see someone half naked in front of the window i try to see who that is then i notice who it is it's Myles and he's shirtless i just can't look away i'm just so mesmerized he's so muscular and hot and cute and kind and did i mention he's HOT  but i do look away cause i think he saw me. I hope he didn't see me cause well that would be so awkward i feel my cheeks burning up but my cheeks are burning up because I'm thinking about what i just saw, Myles, shirtless but i need to find out if he saw me.

Myles' POV 

I hear my phone ring and i walk over to my phone to check who texted me, Oh it's Briar.
Briar
Hey

Me
Hey

Briar
So what you doing

Me
I just got out of the shower how about you?

Briar
I'm doing nothing I'm bored

Me
Well you're texting me now

Briar
Is there a difference

Me
Hey, that's rude

Briar
I'm just kidding
So anything interesting happen after you got out of the shower

Me
Um, no why?

Briar
Oh nothing
I got to do something Talk to you later

Me
Ok

That was weird wonder why she asked that?

Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter, i'll try to update another chapter on Thursday and Friday