Chapter 25

Myles' POV
I'm getting ready for my date with Briar, yesterday she told me she liked me and if this date goes perfectly she won't say no to being my girlfriend. I really hope and I have the perfect date set up but Trevor still needs help. He didn't want to have a double date and neither did I cause I want it just to be me and Briar and Trevor wanted the same thing some alone time. I'm taking Briar to dinner, on a beach I rented a hut for us and then we'll just watch the sunset, so it's a little girlie, I know she'll love it. Trevor is taking Brittany to a fine Diner, no seriously that place is gorgeous I would've picked that if Trevor hadn't picked it first. I'm all ready so I walk next door and knock on the door and the most beautiful person I've ever seen opens the door, she looks absolutely stunning, she looks stunning all the time. "You look gorgeous" I complement her "You look handsome" she complements me. We walk to my car and my gentleman self opens the door for her and she gets in "Thank you" "Your so very welcome, beautiful" I say and out of the corner of my eye I see her blushing, she's so adorable. I drive to the beach and the whole time we're just talking laughing telling funny stories about ourselves, see we wouldn't be getting to know each other like this if we had a double date.

Trevor's POV
I'm heading to Brittany's house and I'm so nervous why am I nervous, I have never gotten this nervous around a girl except for one person. But I feel more nervous right now than when I was with Beth, this is probably the maximum amount of nervousness. I finally arrived and I don't want to get out of the car that's how nervous I am but I gather all the courage I have and get out of the car and knock on the door. Alex opens the door and says "Yea I guess you finally asked out Brittany" "Uh Yea" I say a bit confused "Myles finally asked out Briar to" "Yea I know" "Dang your gonna die when you see Brittany's outfit" "Oh really" "Yep, oh here she comes" as I see Brittany appear at the door way she looks absolutely beautiful Alex really wasn't lying. She didn't over exaggerate at all she look great I take her by the hand and gently kiss her hand and lead her to my car. While we're driving to the restaurant I'm telling Brittany this really funny story of when Lamar had a crush on this girl and he did a flip to impress her and he landed on his butt. She told me stories about her to and one I found truly funny was that she went to school and the whole day she had toilet paper stuck to her pants cause it was a dare. When we finally arrive at the restaurant and I open the door for Brittany and walk in, I can't tell you enough how perfect I want this date to be. I made a reservation and we go and sit in our table and I can't stop looking at Brittany. "What, do I look bad" sh said as she started playing with her hair "No, not at all actually, you look beautiful" I say and just stare at her and I notice that her cheeks are a bit pink. We order our food and we start talking more about our life's before we knew each other, but the way she talks about London it's like she wants to go back, which makes me sad.

Myles' POV
Everything is going perfectly she loves the surprise and we are eating and just talking and while she's talking about London I ask a question I had on my mind since she started talking about her 'home'. "Do you want to go back to London??" I ask "Uh...." that's not a good sign, "I mean London will always be home, where I grew up, where it took my first steps, first words, first family, first crush, first everything but, my life has changed for the better, I love my life now, I absolutely love it" she said reaching over and connecting our hands. "What did you mean by first crush" I asked curious and a bit jealous, just a bit "Oh nothing, I never said that". "Nothing???, did you have your first boyfriend there too, your first kiss??" Wow I sound so jealous, "Are you jealous" "No" I say confident "maybe a little" I say after a while. " Don't worry, London may be my first crush and Boyfriend, but you will always be my first kiss and my first l-, London is such a great place" she says quickly changing the subject. "What???, come on finish your sentence, your first kiss and first what" I'm curious I think I know what she was going to say but what if say it and she wasn't going to say that.

Briar's POV
I just messed up I messed up big time, I just almost told Myles he was my first love, I mean he is but- wait no, no he's not. He can't be, what if he is and I never date anyone else besides my first kiss and love, do I love him....... Yes, I do love him. "Oh nothing it's just I'm really hungry, I'm gonna continue eating" I say as I lower my head towards my plate. "Ok why are you acting weird just tell me it's no big deal" he says super anxious to know, Yea totally no big deal, not at all, sike it's the biggest deal in the world, I love Myles. What if I tell him and he doesn't feels the same way, Well I guess he wouldn't of done all this if he didn't like me so that's something. I'm so conflicted I'll just keep changing the subject I mean we only have 30 more minutes till I have to be home cause, Brooke's going to the doctor. I don't know why my mom did let us stay at home like we always do, this date is actually turning out to be the best date I've ever been on. We're walking on the beach staring at the ocean and watching the sunset and it's just so beautiful, I love it but not as much as Myles. I hug him tightly and we continue walking and he drives me home where he lives right next door, yay, best day ever.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, my story is almost coming to an end and you'll love my new book, leave a comment of what you think so far and vote. Love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️