Chapter 9

Briar's POV
So yesterday, stuff happened I mean I woke up on my bed and I walked down stairs and Jordan filled me in she also told me I almost kissed Myles while I was asleep then I found his phone on the couch. I was going to go to his house to give him his phone back and apologise for almost kissing him but I found him outside with the guys unheard him say he didn't like me. I tried to play it cool and pertend I wasn't hurt I think I pulled it off I couldn't fall asleep at all I don't know why I was so hurt I managed to sleep for like 3 hours.

I'm in the car and were on our way to CDC and honestly in so not looking forward to seeing Myles but I came to this studio to dance not to worry about a boy. "Briar let's go" Victoria says "k, I'm going" we walk inside and Alan comes up to us and says "Welcome to CDC, I'll have someone show you but for right now come with me" we walk with him into studio 1 and I instantitally see Myles I put a smile on my face and wave hi then the boys walk over to us. "Hi, we had fun last night" "Did y'all have fun"  Myles asks and looks at me "The whole night was full of suprises" Brittany says and all the girls look at me "What did I do" I say confused Jordan looks at me and raises her eyebrows. "Oh that, that was nothing" "What was nothing" Myles asks "Nothing" me and Jordan say very quickly "Myles, how was your night" Alex says I elbow her and she says "Owwwww" I just roll my eyes. "It was great, well until something happened" he said rubbing the back of his neck he's cute when he's nervous then the boys start laughing. The girls and I look at each other and back at the boys really confused "Uh, yea that was bad" Trevor says almost crying of laughter "What was bad" Brittany says "ok listen up everyone" Alan says "So we have a competion I'll be entering 2 duets to see who will be performing at nationals". "I will also be entering a trio, a group dance, and a small group dance, Trio goes to Jordan, Victoria, Alex the small group dance goes to well boys you should've already have been working on it" Alan says and the boys nod their heads and say yes. "If you want a duet you need to audition and I'll pick the best 4, K" Alan says "Briar, let's audition for a duet" Brittany asked me very excited "Ok" I said with a smile on my face. "Ok boys your up first" Alan says "Trevor is doing amazing" Brittany says not taking her eyes off of him "I hope you get the duet with him" I say she looks at me and says "I hope you get the duet with Myles" "I hope not" "What why" "I told you why" "Well maybe you heard him wrong" "I don't think so" "look it's his turn". He doing amazing I can't help but stare at him and at that moment I had forgotten everything I heard him say the only thing I knew at this moment was that I totally liked him, I've seriously only been here only for 3 days and I'm already falling in love, no not love it's just a crush. When he's done everyone is clapping for him I wasn't clapping cause I just couldn't take my eyes off him at all "Ok girls you turn" Alan says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Myles' POV

So when I'm done with my solo I can see Briar looking at me i really hope i get the duet with her, now it's the girls turn and Brittany is dancing and she's doing amazing. I look at Trevor and give him some helpful advice "Dude close your mouth you catching flies" "I can't help it she's beautiful" "A beautiful dancer or......." "A beautiful everything ibhope I get the duet with her" "So you can ask her out" I say raising my w eyebrows "Exactly, don't look at me that way you know you want the duet with Briar" "Actually" "Oh here we go again, you don't like briar yea whatever, you do like her you just don't know it yet" "Like I was saying, I do want the duet with Briar" "What" he says suprised "You heard me " "No way finally I got to go tell the guys" he says running off and then runs back to me "After they tell us who got the duets" I just start laughing. Briar is up and I just can't stop looking at her she doing amazing she is amazing, she's the best dancer I've ever seen she's doing tricks ibhad no idea existed. She's so getting a duet weather it's with me or not but I really hope we get the duet together, when she's done she looks over at me and smiles so beautifully "Dude, close your mouth your catching flies" Trevor says laughing "Oh shut up Trevor". "Ok after those performances I have decide that out of the girls Brittany and Briar" they look at each other and they look so happy "And Brittany your duet partner will be, Trevor" Alan says "yes" Trevor shouted out "So I'm guessing you 2 will get along just fine" "Yes" I say rolling my eyes Trevor elbows me but not that hard. "Ok and Briar your duet partner will be, Myles please get to work and good luck" Alan says when unheard Alan call my name I was so happy I got the duet, with Briar but when I look over at her she doesn't seem to happy I walk over to her and say "Do you want to get to work on the duet now" "Umm sure, but where exactly do we rehearse" she says with a cute smile I grab her hand and start running "Why are we running" "Sorry" I say slowing down. "Where are we going" "Studio A, it's the biggest rehearsal space here" "Oh, cool" "It's right here" we walk in and we luckly got here on time she looks around and then says "Umm Myles" she says nervously when I look at her she's looking down. I look at what she's looking and see that we're still holding hands I quickly move my hand and rub the back of my neck "Sorry" I say embarrassed she slowly puts her hand on my shoulder and says "No problem" "Shall we get to rehearsing" I say leading and she says "We shall" and we laugh a bit then get to work, how could I not like Briar she's amazing.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I had fun writing it♡♡♡♡♡♡