Chapter 26

Briar's POV
Myles drops me off at home and he obviously wakes right next door to get to his house he was so sweet tonight. As soon as I walk in the girls all surround me and ask all these questions, I can't answer all at once and honestly I want to spill every last detail of my date. "He was so sweet it was the perfect date, ok so........" and I began telling them all about the date, while I'm talking you can hear the occasional 'aww' and 'that's so cute' or 'sweet'.

When I'm finally done the girls just look at me and scare me when they all say "And?!?" The practically shout. "And what" I ask not having a clue what there talking about, then Jordan asks "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend" oh that's what they meant. Wait, he didn't, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend what if he didn't like the date what if he no longer likes me??? "No, he didn't ask me" I said with sadness beginning to spread all over my face, "Don't worry he's probably gonna ask you tomorrow" I hear someone say behind me. I quickly turn around to see Brittany, I smile at the thought of how her date went, "How was the date" Alex says with happiness all over her voice, "it was" Brittany pauses for special affects of course then she says "Perfect!!! It was absolutely perfect".

"Did he at least ask you to be his girlfriend" Jordan asks with hope in her voice, I don't know why tho. Brittany's face immediately saddens, "He didn't ask you either" Alex says quiet angry "Are you kidding me" Victoria says also angry. Me and Brittany just flop on the couch and she says "he didn't ask you" "Nope" I simply reply popping the p. Great, "Hey their both probably going to ask you tomorrow" Victoria says cheerfully "Key word, probably" I correct her. "Hey to make y'all feel better let's watch other people absolutely fail at romance" Jordan says with a smile "We can't just fly back to London and watch Caroline's life" Brittany comments still very upset. I just couldn't help but laugh a bit but that smile soon turned into a frown, Caroline was a friend from London that has gotten herself to quite the predicaments. All her predicaments always involved her boyfriend or should I say boyfriends, shes had so many it's hard to keep track. "No, I mean we can watch Gossip Girl" Jordan says "They all have love interests and may I say Chuck and Blair, goals" I say "Yea but they all go through a lot of boyfriends, hook ups, one night stand to find they're love interest or to b finally be able to be with them" Victoria says "I guess so" Brittany says obviously excited to think of something besides Trevor.

As we are watching Gossip Girl Brooke comes running down the stairs and is shouting nonsense, "Brooke what's wrong" I ask "Letsy just sent me a message and she said not to tell y'all cause she was going to tell y'all but when I read it I just hade to tell y'all" she says fairly quickly and gasps for air. "What is it" Victoria asks extremely worried, we all were "See for yourself" she said as she showed us the conversation she had just had with mom. The text read 'Brooke please don't tell the girls but we might go back to London, don't say a word it's not a for sure thing but it is very likely' what I can't leave not now. "It's a prank" Alex said with out a care in the world "What, why would she lie about something this important" "Jordan be smart, she wants to help us out in away" Alex says "How exactly is this helping" I fired back at her. "You see she knows that you two are having boy troubles so she is making us think we're leaving so y'all can't go talk to them and y'all can become boyfriend and girlfriend, see it's that simple" "Oh really and who could of told her we had boy troubles" Brittany fired Alex an angry look. "Oppps" she said as she shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly. "Let's just wait till she comes home so she can tell us herself got it" Jordan says and we all agree. We continue watching Gossip Girl while Brooke goes for a swim outside in our pool, ugh I love that pool, I wouldn't want to leave it. I wouldn't like to leave this place, this is our new home London is great but I rather stay here, in Canada 🇨🇦. Most importantly I don't want to leave Myles even if he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend I, i love him, I do I really do.

When mom finally arrives home we all rush towards the door and look at her with disbelief. "Brooke told y'all didn't she" she says a bit frustrated "Mom, are we moving" I ask upset. "We were" she says which makes me super upset but super happy, "What do you mean we were" Jordan asks and Letsy then walks us to the couch and asks us to sit down. "Ok you see, Brooke your mom is out on parol and Jordan your dad well he can finally have visitors and Britt your mom she wants to, Alex your parents, Ok so, this is hard to explain" I look at her very worried we all do. "Brittany, Alex, Brooke, and Jordan, we were going to go back to London cause Brittany your mom wants to see you, Alex both your mom and dad want to see you, Brooke your mom wants to see you and Jordan your dad, he's out of prison and wants to see you". Wait what we've missed that much information, "Are we going back" Jordan asks "No, Brooke your mom well she's not allowed to see you anymore and Britt, Jordan, Alex I talked to your parents and they said that they would fly here to see y'all". Me and Victoria just look at each other and in both of our faces you could definitely tell that we're upset this is great, for Britt, Jordan, and Alex. You see me and Vic are a lot alike also we both know our parents are dead, her mom died over 2 years ago she never meet her the only thing she knew about her was her name not even her last name just her first name. I'm happy for them I really am but it's gonna be awkward when they get her just saying.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and please vote and leave a comment of how you think my story might end. Bye❤️❤️❤️❤️