Shameless Self Promo, Updates, Questions

Okay, so I have a lot to talk about, and since most of you have read this story, I feel like this would be a great place to put it. Sorry :) I am officially back and putting 100% into writing stories again. There was a lot going on before but now that it's over, I just wanted to take a step back. I deleted Just A Little Crazy because my life was just that and it was getting nowhere. Anyway, I guess I'll get to the point.

1) A couple questions that I want you to answer right here, right now.

How many of you want to see more Stampy books? They're not all going to be set in Minecraft. Some of the SSundee books will be, though.

Do you think I should make a book specifically for updates and new stories? I'm overflowing with ideas at the moment. I have an alt. account where I write books about other YouTubers and I have stories waiting on that one. One's been pushed back so I don't forget to do another one, and I completely cancelled one, and it's all just completely haywire because my brain is exploding with ideas that cannot all fit into one story.

Do you guys want to see more Crundee, or Mundee and MrThea or Crea or whatever you call them? I really like MrThea though. It's funny and has a nice ring to it.

2) Updates.

I have a lot of books on my waiting list, but I can't be constantly writing, so they're going to come a little slow. But I assure you I'm taking as much time writing as I can. I've considered a SSundee trilogy, but not yet. I need to figure out what it would be about and stuff, because I don't want all of my stories to sound the same. I know depression is a main topic in my writing, but that's because it's really all I know. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I spend my entire life completely depressed. But I was diagnosed with depression at a very young age so it's easier for me to let out through the form of a story. Not to mention, I'm better at writing things that go from sad to happy anyway. I'm a sucker for happy endings, even if it's in the form of a series (*Cough cough* Bearly Getting By *Cough* Losing My Bearings *Cough cough cough* * Throat clear*). So just keep in mind when you're reading my stories, if something goes wrong that cannot be fixed, I'll still find a way to end it happily.

3) Shameless Self Promotion.

Before I knew of Wattpad, I was writing on Fanfiction.net. There's a story on there that I only got four chapters into, and one of them was extremely short so it might as well have been three, but I started writing it as a request. It's a Stampy story that takes place in the real world, and I have reason to believe it will be one of my best stories. I'm almost completely changing it, but that's because it didn't have enough backstory and everything moved way too fast. I'm keeping parts in that I already wrote, but for the most part, it's basically a new story. The shortest description I can give without giving away too much is as follows:

Netty and Stampy just lost their parents, Netty tries to keep Stampy from making mistakes in his life and shield him from the outside world, Stampy starts falling in love. What I fail to mention in the description of the book is it all comes down to a choice: Sqaishey or Squid? Obviously it's going to be Squid because it was as requested, but it's going to be dramatic and heartbreaking and something I'd really appreciate if you guys would read because I feel like this is going to be really good and I don't want anybody to miss out. If you don't like Stampy, then don't bother, but it's not like I'd ask if I didn't know there were some Stampy fans out there.

I also have a Q&A book, so please go there with your questions so I'm not running around. That would be hugely appreciated.

That's all! Lots of Love from me and I will hopefully hear from you guys soon!