A Second Meeting

University life is a different world on its own,it can make and it can mar. It all depends on ones personal choice and decision. We make choice and  decision on everything daily,  These decisions and choices are what makes us what we are. Also, we are solely responsible for the consequences of our choices and decisions regardless of the stimulants.

These were the thoughts on Hephzibah's mind. She has to make the right choice which includes the friends she keeps and the type of people she moves with.

Didn't they say 'birds of a feather flew together' also 'show me your friends and I will tell you whom you are' and the most important; 'bad company corrupt good manners'.

Hephzibah's dilemma isn't a queer thing. Every responsible individual would mind the kind of friends he keeps.

Hephzibah isn't sure if it is right to keep Beulah as a friend.
They are becoming closer since the first day they met,day by day they get to know each other better and now they seem like siblings,or even more.

However, their friendship wasn't automatic. After their first encounter
They met again on a walkway.

    Hephzibah walked briskly passed him,in her pink pencil shirt,a multicolored Turtle necked top which fits her curvy body perfectly.
She just came back to school to do some things. She was done with her classes for the day. She felt much more comfortable in her casual wears than the black and white uniform she has to wear for the next five years of her life. She was in a hurry,when she heard her name she did not want to stop nor turn to look. There are other persons with the same name as hers,so why would she think it is her own Hephzibah, but the caller was so persistent.

"Who is this again?" she grumbles then turned around reluctantly. She was standing face to face with Beulah.

"Hi Pretty,you remember me?" He smiled graciously.

She looked at him,confusingly she seems not to recognize the face.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me," he twisted his brow.

"Oh! The good Samaritan," Her face brightened as she smiled at him

"The Good Samaritan...Beulah right? Oh! am so sorry. Thanks for the other day. I really do appreciate it. God bless you."

"Huh,amen. So, how are you doing? I hope you are now fully settled?"

"Oh yes. Thanks" she replied shrugging.

"It is nice seeing you again. Which fellowship do you attend?"

"Well,I have been attending different fellowships," she shrugs again.

Beulah smirked. "Is shrugging her hobby,or she's just trying to play indifferent with me. Well I don't know her yet,so I can't judge." Beulah thought.

"You don't have a particular one?" He asked amazed.

"Not yet,I have been attending various fellowships, trying to find the one I will perfectly fix into. I mean....you should understand," she said shyly.

Beulah looked at her expression amusingly.

"I understand, I hope you don't mind if I invite you to my fellowship,"

She was reluctant to reply.

"Will you like to join us next Sunday. I am sure you won't regret it," he continued, "you will be greatly blessed."

"Okay...." Her phone rang interrupting, she glanced at it then turned to Beulah "I have to go now thanks."

she nodded a goodbye and walked off hurriedly, she was almost running.

"Oh! She didn't even wait for the name and address, or something to locate the fellowship center" he smiled and turned around, while some group of four guys called out to him.

"Hey brainy dude!" One of the guys called out.

"What's up, guys?" He walked over to them.
They exchanged greetings

"You haven't fixed the time for the group discussion yet?" A huge looking guy said

"You know we don't have the whole semester for this," a dark short guy put in

"Alright, I will fix a date and send it to the group chat and then we will start working on the assignment immediately," Beulah concluded.

"That's better," They all chorused.