Really Friends

It has been two months now since Hephzy has been avoiding Beulah,it is obvious now and all who cares and knows about their friendship are worried.
What could have happened between those two? while  some  are secretly pleased.

"Now we can get to him or her" they thought.
However, Hephzy was only trying to stop people from gossiping about them,her ears are full and she can't just take it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Today, it seems she can no longer avoid Beulah.
Beulah pleaded with her roommates, who are also very willing to help him meet Hephzy,all his efforts to get to her failed. She ensured they never met except in the fellowship and she made sure they never had time to talk about anything, except the usual greetings.

Beulah, Sandra and Tiwa all have it planned out today, Hephzibah is less busy today,no lectures and she was also in a lively mood, so, Sandra sent a message to Beulah to come over.

Sandra and Tiwa got dressed up.

"Are you guys going  somewhere?" Hephzy looked up from her books and glanced at the girls .

"Yes, but we ain't going far,will you come along?" Tiwa asked.

"No, I want to finish reading this book, I don't have much time and I  am not a genius like some girl" she winked at Sandra,who just smiled.

"All right then" Sandra and Tiwa said. They moved towards the door and opened it. Beulah was standing outside the door, the ladies exchanged knowing glance, walked out and shooed him in,they closed the door,not waiting to see Hephzibah's reaction. They knew Hephzy can't ask him to leave nor push him out,they must settle their differences today. They knew how much she had wanted to talk to him,they wondered if they are just friends like they claim to be, because, they are both behaving like two lovers who broke up.

Hephzibah was still talking to her roommates before she realized they were gone,she turned from her books,she was surprised to see Beulah standing right behind her,  she immediately turned back to her book.

"What do you want?" She asked without looking at  him.
Beulah can't help chuckling at her reaction.

"What's funny?" she asked sharply.

"Your action and reaction of cus"  he replied.

"What's funny about my reaction and action" she looked at him for the first time and glared.

"Hey girl, you know I don't like that look" he moved closer to her,he grabbed a chair and sat next to her,he took his time to check out the room.
It was a fairly large room, meticulously arranged, it has a window with a baby pink curtain , everything in the room has a touch of pink including the bed spreads. There are three mackintosh beds in the room, it's a fairly large room. The wardrobe was closed,but he is sure everything in there is well arranged, obviously the girls are the beautiful and neat type. Sandals,shoes and slippers are neatly arranged on the shoe rack. A pink wall clock was hung on the wall. There are two closed doors one on the right and the other on the left side of the room. It must be the bedroom/toilet and the kitchen respectively.
A big room with a kitchen, toilet and bathroom is just quite a comfortable room for an average student, to compliment it all the room smells good,the air fragrance must be a good one.
Beulah sighed and inhaled the fresh sweet smell,the ceiling fan is doing a great job too. He stood up and looked at  himself in the standing mirror,he glanced at the dressing table.

"Ladies and their  wahalas just three people use all these creams and make ups,this must be for some other people" he thought.

He turned to the small fridge placed near the kitchen door he guessed,  because near the  other door there is a big laundry basket,few clothes are inside the basket.