Brotherly love

Beulah had been curious about the girl he had been running into. He hopes he isn't becoming some kind of a stalker. He actually didn't intend to keep running into her just like that,but now that they have met the third time then it isn't just coincidence, maybe he can get to know her,
Beulah loves meeting new people and good for him, his friendly and cheerful nature makes it easier for him to do that.

He made up his mind to get to know this girl. If he hadn't helped with her registration he would have taught she is a final year or a penultimate student. She looks so mature and serious minded and she carries herself with so much confidence. She is a Christian,but he isn't sure if she is the born again type. He can get to know that later, but he has to invite her and her friend to his fellowship first. Isn't that part of his ministry apart from being an instrumentalist in the fellowship choir.

Beulah joined the choir two weeks after he joined the fellowship. He was such a talented instrumentalist. He had been into playing instruments since he was a kid_his Dad was their church's bassist and he grew up knowing much more about instruments. He even attended lessons and classes on music.

Apart from being in the choir, he also belongs to other units, one of which is the Invitation unit, whose main objective is inviting people to fellowship, specially when there are new in- takes( new students).

Few days after he met her the third time, Beulah got Hephzibah and her friend,Sandra, to attend his fellowship and they both enjoyed the service.

"Wow! I just love the choir ministration today!" Sandra said, excitement written all over her "I wish I could be attending this fellowship but I am a faithful member of Baptist Student Fellowship," she held her right hand up making a sign of loyalty.

"You can still come once in a while," Beulah said insisted "What about you Hephzy wanna be a member?"

"I will pray about it,"

"Like seriously?!" Sandra looked from her to Beulah who made a face.

"Why are you guys looking at me like I am a kind of a clown or I said something weird. As Christians, we should let God guide us in every step of our lives. We should get so close to him that we can even ask him what to eat for dinner. This God isn't abstract, he is real,just like you and me," she pointed to each of them.

Beulah and Sandra sighed

"That's deep," they both chorused simultaneously

" You just challenged me with what you just said, giving it a deeper thought. I think I don't know this God enough"

"We all don't " Hephzibah put in.

"And we should work towards knowing him more of him,
Who wants more of him?" He looked from hephzibah to Sandra, they both smiled

"We do!!'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am an adult, do I have to tell you my age?" Hephzibah said to Beulah who insisted on getting to know her better.

It has been two months now that they had known each other, they are more than just an acquaintance. They are getting to know each other better, kind of friends now.

"20?" Beulah guessed
Hephzibah chuckled ignoring his wild guesses.

" I wasn't able or should I just say I couldn't just get any school to admit me. It wasn't easy, for good four years I had to rewrite the same exam every year. I never fail. I never failed Jamb nor my Post-Utme but what difference does it make" she said soberly, looking distant.

Jamb and Post-Utme are exams taken by students before they are given admission into the university.

"I graduated as the best student in my school, in my Secondary School days" she continued.