Engaged

The ladies sat down in  Emerald Restaurant, they haven't been able to see one another since the dinner party and that was a week ago, Hephzy and Sandra were busy with their NYSC registration and Tiwa got herself a good job that has been occupying her time, she called out the ladies today because she needs to discuss her wedding plans,they are her event planners and they have to fix a time for serious prayers towards the wedding and she wants all this to be done before they both leave for their youth service. She's really going to miss them.

"Career mama,what's up with you,why the lunch?" Sandra asked as she sipped the orange juice they just ordered for.

"Can't I invite my friends for lunch?" Tiwa answered.

"Why not?" Hephzy said shrugging.

"Anyways, I don't have much time, lunch will soon be over and I need to get back to work,so I will go straight to the point. Girls, I need you to help me with my wedding plans, I want us to start as soon as possible, I want the best wedding, no flops" she said as she signaled to one of the waiters to come over.

"So girls here is the menu, make your orders" she passed the menu list to the other ladies.
"Fried rice with chicken is okay" that was Sandra talking.
"I want something different, can't I get pounded yam and efo riro with turkey please I want snail meat too" Hephzy said to the young man waiting to get their orders.

"Definitely ma" he replied smiling graciously.
"I love that, I want Amala and beans soup then,with lots of ponmo,tinu eran too please, please I want some okra soup too" Tiwa said to the young man, smiling.
Sandra glanced at the ladies and they just shrugged,and she rolled her eyes.

"Is that all?" The waiter asked them.

"Yes" they all answered

"I will be right back" he said and left.

"So girls, how far with your registration,where do you want to go?" Tiwa turned to the ladies and asked.

"Well, I chose Abuja, I wish I can serve at the supreme Court" Hephzy replied chuckling.

"Nothing is quite impossible you Know" Tiwa said trying to encourage her.

"Well, I want to stay here in Lagos" Sandra said.

"Why? That's no fun" Tiwa emphasized.

"Everything isn't about fun, my dear" Sandra said on a more serious note.

"Hmm,that's right, everything should be about God's will, he cares about every step we take, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he does." Hephzy answered.

"Anyways, girls I have a gist for you"

"Spill" Tiwa and Sandra snapped their fingers waiting anxiously.
Hephzy looked from Tiwa to Sandra,then from Sandra to Tiwa, trying to make them more anxious.

"Talk jor ,am out of patience" Sandra rolled her eyes.

"Beulah is getting engaged!!!"

"Wow!!" They shouted.

"Ladies....."

They immediately kept quiet and turned to the waiter who brought their lunch.

"Sorry, we are being lousy"

"Definitely" the waiter commented and left.

"Uhm, that was bad, so when?" Tiwa asked.

"Tomorrow at the beach" Hephzy replied.

"At the Beach?!" The girls exclaimed.

Hephzy grinned "it was my idea, it's going to be a date at the beach,drinks and a cake,he will propose with the cake! it's going to be wonderful!" She said excitedly.