18

Ana wakes up hysterical, Trinity has never seen anything like it. Ana never gets hysterical. After an hour of him and Jacob trying to calm her down he gives up. Ana has sent a car down to get Damon. He hands a phone to Ana and she calls Damon.

He can't hear Damon's part of the conversation but Ana hands him the phone when she can't talk any more and he puts it on speaker.

"Damon, Ana woke up crying. She's hysterical actually, Jacob and I have been trying to calm her down for over an hour and haven't had any luck." Trinity tries explaining.

"What happened?" Damon demands of the younger man.

"Neither of us know. Ana doesn't have connecting rooms like yours and hers at the estate. We heard her crying from monitors. She's just sobbing and asking for you. We can't get her to calm down or tell us what happened. She had us send Mason down to pick you up. He left about half an hour ago."

 "Okay, so when should I expect to see him or how much time do I have to pack?"

"You should have plenty of time, depending on traffic it will take him about three hours perhaps more. You should plan on a long stay, Ana hasn't been doing so good. She doesn't deal well when she knows that she has a traitor and this time she can't figure out who it is. Someone that has access to her laptop, though and only the high ups do."

 "How do you figure that?"

"Someone's tried to hack into her personal messages or erase them outright before she's seen them. Especially the ones between you and her. It's a good thing you and she have a code because it's confused the traitor and they haven't been able to get any information." Trinity explains.

"Listen Trinity pull Ana into your arms and hold her. Have Jacob make an Ana sandwich, if this doesn't work you'll have to get your doctor to giver her a sedative. But you must calm her down." Damon is really getting worked up that Ana isn't calming down any.

"She's starting to calm down now, thank you Damon." Trinity says relief evident in his voice.

"Listen, Trinity, take this off of speaker." Damon waits for the phone to be taken of off speaker.

"Okay," Trinity says nervously.

"If this happens again and I'm not there, you do everything you have to to calm her down. I mean everything that includes seducing her if you have to do you understand?" Damon demands. He's met with silence on the other end.

Trinity is beyond shocked, he was told to back off of Ana by Damon himself.

"You want me to-" Trinity trails off unable to say the words out loud in front of Ana or Jacob.

"Seduce her, yes, if necessary. It isn't good for anyone to be hysterical for any length of time. That won't be a problem will it? I've seen how you look at her, I know you've kissed her."

"Oh, just the fact that she sleeps with a freaking knife and gun and she has no qualms about using them. Are you trying to get me killed?" Trinity's voice is starting to raise and he has to forcibly calm himself so that he doesn't disturb the semi somnolent girl in his arms.

"If she doesn't want it then back off, but she's more than a little ready to enter the last arena where she is still innocent." Damon isn't happy about this, Trinity can tell by his tone of voice that this isn't something he's happy to say.

"Damon, do you know what you are asking of me?" Trinity is still all but hyperventilating himself.

"Yes, I'm asking you to take care of Ana. She won't kill you for kissing her, if she tells you to stop then do so. It's simple Trinity. Now let me talk to Jacob." Damon demands and Trinity hands the phone over to Jacob looking rather like someone has hit him over the head unexpectedly.