complex hearts (Christofer Drew ingle Fanfic)

A/N**

This story is a Fanfic about Christofer Drew Ingle from Nevershoutnever. I have changed things so that it fits with the story. It starts off with Chris as a 13/14 year old who recently moved to Joplin. This is my first Fanfic so please go light! I'm writing this for entertainment. If you think you will get offended, then please don't read. Also any song lyrics or titles i do not own. They belong to Christofer drew, Loveway records and Warner Brothers. Thanks. :) now onto the story!

OH And IF YOU READ THIS: please like? i will not update unless i recieve at least 5 likes. please? it means the world to me. If i did this right, photos of Chris in the side bar!

***

*Chris' POV*

"I'm going to work, Chris." I heard my dad's usual voice call in the morning. He woke me up, but it was my fault because i was sleeping on the couch. I must have passed out around two in the morning and didn't even realize it.

"Don't burn the house down, blah, blah, blah." he mumbled as he left. He had to leave around eight in the morning in order to begin his tennis lessons at ten. I taught there sometimes. Not anymore, though. My mom was a preschool teacher, but she usually leaves to go help out at our local daycare in the mornings.

The door shut. I was alone. It was Summer vacation and i was glad i was alone. My Well, i wasn't really alone. Just free from my mom and dad. I rolled over and ended up falling off the couch and hit the ground with a thud.

"Ow." i mumbled and continued laying on the floor. Yeah, i didn't do much after that. When i heard my dad's truck pull out of the drive, i jumped up. I yawned and wandered into the bathroom to brush my hair.

My newly cut hairstyle was looking nice. I think i found the look for me. My hair was brown, and my bangs came down, razored off in front of my eyes. It was short, but longer than most guys hair. Ever since we moved to this town i have never felt good. I felt like someone was hiding inside me. A different me. The actual me buried deep down.

Three years ago i moved here, three years ago i lost my soul, and three years ago i forgot what the essence of life meant. Three years ago i quit being happy, three years ago i started getting bullied, and three years ago i gave up and learned not to care anymore.

I don't think i belonged in a town like this. Joplin, Missouri is a major city in the state. I don't like the congestion, though there barely is any where i live. Too many corporations and too many things were going on. I'm sure if i gave the place a chance, it would grow on me.

I looked in the mirror. I was an okay height for my age, at 5'6" i don't think i'll ever reach my dad's height. Or my older brothers'. I was still skinny, like usual. More so than before, since i recently turned Vegetarian. My middle school showed me that i wanted to be that after our field trip was to a slaughter house. Yes, a slaughter house.

Disgusting. I looked sad. only on the outside though. Inside i couldn't wait to fricken burst out and have the courage to be who i really wanted to be. I was waiting for a reason. i was waiting for the chance. I turned and walked up the stairs to my bedroom and picked up a shirt out of a pile of clothes i believed was clean clothes.

"Damn, i really need to clean up in here." i muttered, looking at the mess. There were about 6 piles of dirty/clean clothes on my floor. my bed was a mess and i had games sitting everywhere. Yep, your typical teenage boy bedroom.

I threw on a white tee shirt with the saying 'we are who we are" in black letters with a cool design around it then i grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. I didn't bother with shoes as i grabbed my hidden pack of Cigarettes and went to the kitchen. I hid the pack in the back pocket as i noticed my older sister Hannah was up and making food. She was about a year younger than me, and next year she will be in eight grade and i will be making my way to Joplin High School with my older brother.