10. Homecoming

Adam and Emilia sat next to each other in Business Class seat of Singapore Airlines flight 317 en route to his old hometown for the Singapore Grand Prix after another decent weekend in Monza, Italy

"Homecoming?" Emilia asked in the dimly lit cabin as she was jotting down notes under the night light. Adam, about to doze off, turned his whole body towards her, staring her dead in the eyes.

"Yeah... probably gonna be the biggest day yet, although it's just FP1." Adam replied, trying to force his bloodshot eyes open.

"Well, I've never been to Singapore before." Emilia brought up.

"I can show you around, of course. That's if you're not heading anywhere else after Friday practice session." Adam replied.

"I've always got time, Adam." Seriously? Emilia didn't even take her eyes off of the paper she was writing on, as she added, "Let me guess, you're bored?"

Adam flopped back, blowing a stray curl that had landed over her lips. "How did you guess?" Adam asked rather sarcastically.

Finally looking up from her paper, the supermodel smirked towards Adam.

"Well, want to do something?" Emilia asked, even though she already knew the answer was going to be no.

Adam, trying to keep the conversation going just went along even after being half-asleep, "Sure."

"Fine." Emilia said rolling her eyes. "God you're boring."

Adam snorted. "Emilia, I said yes."

Emilia's ears perked up, a happy smile hitting her face. "Really?"

Adam nodded. "Really, so what do you want to do?"

Emilia shrugged as she wriggled out of her seat. "Shh... Let's go." She whispered as she pulled Adam out of his seat.

Quietly, Adam was pulled through the aisle as Emilia locked the both of them in the restroom.

Emilia who was now smiling at the attention she was getting, moved closer to Adam, wrapping her arms around his neck

Emilia smirked while leaning in, so her lips were inches away from Adam's. "This..." Emilia whispered. Adam didn't have time to respond as their lips touched, both of their lips now slowly moving together. Adam was the first one to bring it up a notch, by skillfully sliding his tongue past the diva's lips, where he sought out, and found Emilia's tongue, the two tongue's now playing together.