PROLOGUE

A/N: FEW Things first, Harry would be powerful like all my stories but in this He would have to work hard to be masters of his powers. In this story, Founders do not held huge importance like I got bored with Founders. Peverell, Potter, Black, le-fay and other few families still hold importance (You will find out what I am doing). Harry is connected to all 4 families that are mentioned above but only 3 of them are under him. I am not going to make Voldemort and Dumbledore weak in this story.

Potters are borderline dark, not light in this story, they used to practice dark magic but never hated non magical being and hurt anyone for fun. Potter's were scattered in different houses, but James and Lily both were Gryffindor. The family was never racist and never treated muggle-Born's badly so No one really had anything to hate them or call them dark, except that they practice dark magic. I have full background story on this so you will find out later. So you can say potter's were Dark but NOT evil so DO NOT judge Harry as Harry would be dark but not evil.  

One more thing, I don't hate Ron or Hermione, I just feel that if Ron and Hermione were not his friends then maybe Harry would be a better wizard. like Ron's laziness kept Harry from choosing better electives in 3rd year and the way Ron Treated Hermione might scared Harry that if he studied hard Ron would not like to be his friend and Harry might never tried to be a better student and Hermione while she was a loyal friend. I think Harry always knew how she would react if he did better in exams and he knew that she would have answer of everything and he never researched anything on his own. 

I never liked Dumbledore and I will never like him. He was way too manipulative for my taste. Molly Weasley, I love her but The way she treated Sirius, It was a huge turn off and I think She trust Dumbledore so she will be little misguided like she will care about Harry but she would never fight with dumbledore for Harry.

Ginny is slytherin and hated by her family except Bill, She jumped one class due to her amazing academic achievements. She will be in 7th year this year. Daphne Greengrass, Tracy Davis, and Luna Lovegood are her friends. This is an au, so there will be things that are not at all related to Harry potter, 7 ancient houses and all other things.

*Disclaimer: I do not own Harry potter, that's it.*

______________________________________

5th November 1981 was the day when Arcturus Black, decided to come out of the Black Manor, where He was living the life of Peace, but the death on Regulus and Arrest of Sirius made him change his plans. He was standing in front of a small Muggle house #4 Privet Drive. He just hope he wouldn't have to kill them. What Dumbledore was even thinking about, sending Heir of most ancient and Noble house of Potter to a filthy small Muggle House. 

He calmed his nerves and knocked, He could feel the wards, So Headmaster finally did some dark magic at least in public. A thin Horse looking woman opened the gate. She was holding her fat son in her arms. "Yes?" She asked, Arcturus was wearing a Muggle suit, even though he don't like Muggles, He never had any urge to kill any of them, and he actually invested some of the money into Muggle companies which was quite a profitable business. "Good morning Ma'am, I am Arcturus Black, and I am here to see my Grandson?" Harry is kind of his grandson so he was not lying.

"What grandson, We don't even know you" she sneered and tried to close the door. He put his foot inside the house to prevent the house from closing. "Listen Lady! I don't really like kind of you, but if you didn't move aside and let me see my grandson, Harry Potter, I would hex you" when He said Harry's name she went little pale but as soon as he said hex, she start quivering in fear. She move aside and let him in. Arcturus look around in a small house and did a small spell to get Harry's magical signature. The only magical human in this house, apart of him was Harry and it was coming from under the stairs. He gulped and opened the cupboard. Thinking they didn't put him there or he would kill them in anger.