CHAPTER:3

1st April 1997:

Many things changed in past 6 years, almost 2 years ago Voldemort returned. Dumbledore announced Neville Chosen one, saying that A prophecy was made years ago. Harry potter was announced dead by ministry. The Wizarding world was once again in war. Public, just like last time wasn't doing anything to protect themselves but cursing Ministry. Because of Snape, there was shortage of Aurors and ministry wasn't doing anything to stop Voldemort.

Sirius Black decided that his family will shift to Norway after voldemort's return. As Sirius didn't like the fact that Voldemort wanted his family dead. Tonks become their eyes and ears in Order where as Remus decided to stay in Britain. Sirius bought a mansion for Arcturus, Cassiopeia, Pollux, Irma, Andromeda and Ted.

Now the Black Heir was returning, Sirius was scared what future will bring. There were many things that Sirius was observing for last few years. Albus obsession with Rigel was getting worse as the time passes. As an unspeakable, Sirius Black have ways to find information that a normal person can't think of. He took the job after he got out of the Azkaban, he knows the prophecy and he knows the power that dark lord doesn't know.

"Dad" Sirius looked up from his work, he was in his office at black manor. "Prongslet" Sirius gasped, in front of him was a young man, with hair passing his shoulders, his eyes were green, vibrant as ever, his lightening bolt scar was almost gone. He was sporting the casual smirk that James always give to everyone. His son was back. "I don't think Prongslet is a right name for an animagi old man" he teased his father. "You did it?" Last time Sirius was able to talk to him, was a year ago, as he left for his training in the black Forest of Blackthorne Institute and he wasn't able to achieve his animagus form and didn't want to tell Sirius without achieving.

"I have 3 forms Dad, Dire wolf, A winged black Jaguar, and a Black fire dragon." He told him and Sirius whistled. "Congratulation son but I thought your education will be over in May. " Sirius asked. "It would have if I didn't find a way out of that forest completing all my task, early." He explained and Sirius nodded.

"Where is everyone?" He asked. Sirius didn't tell him about sending elders out of country. "I send them out of the country due to Voldemort trying to kill Blacks. While they can protect themselves, them fighting against 100s of death eaters is not easy and there is probablity of loosing them is there so I send them away." Sirius explained and Harry just nodded.

"How's Draco?" Harry asked, last time he met Draco, he was still arrogant and spoiled. "Draco is being forced into taking dark mark by his father. He will get his dark mark, either this summer or after he finished his education at Hogwarts" Sirius explained to him. Harry always knew that Draco will have to do this, due to his blind trust on his father.

"Can't we do something?" He asked, even though he didn't like Malfoy heir due to his immaturity and racism. He knew Draco was spoiled and Lucius Malfoy either bribe or scared his son to do things that Draco would never to by himself but so was he. Harry was spoiled by whole family, he just have to wish and that thing would be in front of him and there was no condition applied to that love which made Draco jealous.

Draco might be bad, but he was friend with Harry when Harry wanted someone to talk to. He was there when Harry wanted to play with someone of his age. Yes they hated each other but they also cared about each other.

"We can, if I used my power as Lord Black and take heir Malfoy under my control to keep an eye on him but it might anger voldemort and he might do something more horrible than he is doing right now." Sirius sighed, he don't want any more of Black son to die because of that monster. His brother was enough sacrifice. He would never forgive himself and his parents for not being there when he needed someone and for forcing him to become Death Eater respectively.