CHAPTER: 11

September 1st: 

Today is a very important day for the wizarding world. Today all the kids in between the age of 11 to 17 in Europe were returning to their respective schools. In the UK, over 700 wizards were either returning to their school or going to school to learn magic for the first time. 

Molly Weasley was running on king Cross station with her son and his girlfriend. "Move fast we need to catch the train. Also, both of you keep an eye on Ginny for the headmaster and try to make friends with the Black heir on the train. Make sure he is in Gryffindor for me." She and Dumbledore planned everything regarding Rigel Black. That boy was a thick meat piece that everyone in Wizarding Society of Great Britain wanted to use. 

"How would we do that Mrs Weasley?" Hermione questioned, "He would be in train, try to befriend him that way his first choice would be Gryffindor" Molly Weasley was sure that Sirius Black sone would be in Gryffindor just like his father. He just needs some push towards that direction. 

Little did they know that Rigel Black already planned to be in Slytherin. In the train, Ron and Hermione tried to find him but they couldn't and had to give up on their plan. They dropped the idea of making him their friend as well.

They were prefect and Quidditch captian and didn't need to make a newbie their friend.

"We'll just offer him to be in our group once he is in gryffindor tower." Ron suggested and Hermione agreed with her.

Soon they reached the station. The ride to school from station was boring. He didn't find Black Heir or his sister anywhere, making Rom frustrated.

"That bitch must be with her snake friends" He muttered in anger and punched the table.

"Shush Ron, it's time for the sorting." HERMIONE growled at him and then looked at the kids walking to the hat.

Soon all of them were sorted and headmaster stand up from his seat for his speech.

"I didn't see Rigel Black anywhere?" Nivelle suddenly spoke up and they both shrugged in disinterest. They didn't understand why he was so important.

"I don't like him." Ron stated. "We are acting like he is some prince." He rolled his eyes at the thought of treating another snake as prince.

"He is technically," Hermione paused when she saw both of them looking at her in confusion.

"He is a Black Heir, and Blacks are the original families of Wizarding world. Of course they are technically royalty in this world." She explained further, making them role their eyes.

"A death Eater prince I guess" Ron muttered under his breath as they looked at the Dumbledore. They missed half of his speech but they will just ask around what he said.

"Lastly, I would like to introduce you all to the new student who is joining us for this year. He was home-schooled and wanted to experience school before he takes his newts. Please welcome Mr. Rigel Black." He gave a small introduction to Rigel before calling him on the stage.

"Mr. Black got his sorting done in my office and he was selected in the House Slytherin. Please welcome him." Dumbledore said in the neutral voice but you could tell that he wasn't happy with the sorting.

Everyone gasped as they saw a beautiful man with long shiny black hair, feline green eyes and a smirk that was sitting in his lips making him look really hot.

"I want him"
"He is so hot"
"Imagine having his kids"
"He is rich, hot and powerful, mom I found a son in law for you"

Comments were passing in the halls, everyone wanted to know more about this mysterious hot man.

Rigel walked to the Slytherin table and sat down next to Ginny Weasley. No one knew if it was coincidence or intentional as he didn't try to talk to her.

Soon they had their Dinner and retired to their dorms.

Slytherins were lucky to have their own rooms and they didn't need to share it with any other student as their founder believed in privacy and space.

"This is your room" Draco showed him his room. It was dark and cold like the Slytherin aesthetic.

"Thanks mate." Rigel thanked his cousin and get into his room. Draco awkwardly left and Rigel started to perform different spells to make his room more protective and impenetrable.

_______________________________________

Where on the one side Rigel and Ginny were resting in their rooms. Some people were getting scolded by the headmaster.

"Didn't your mother told you to be friends with Black heir?" Dumbledore asked them in a harsh tone.

"S-she did, b-but he was no where in the train. We even checked the Slytherin compartment and we didn't find him. We did find Ginny sitting with Malfoy though." Ron decided to expose his sister to save his ass.

"What?" Dumbledore looked at Ron. He needed Ginny to stay away from that group, not because of that fake prophecy but because she was too powerful to not be his pawn.

"Yes Headmaster, She was sitting with Malfoy, Greengrass siblings and some other Slytherins." Hermione supported Ron.

"And you didn't do anything?" Molly growled at them.

"M-mom, we tried to force to come with us but those Slytherin came to her rescue." Ron tried to defend himself.

"And you couldn't handle some snakes?" She attacked again, not letting him rest.

"They were from 7th year too and it was 6 vs 2." Hermione argued back. She didn't see any of her fault in whatever happened today.

Dumbledore was getting a headache. "Dismissed" his voice had no emotions. He wanted all of them to leave so he could just rest.

They all looked at eachother and left the office one after another.

"If only I knew where is Harry Potter, I would not be having this messy group of useless people." He sighed as he got up from his chair and walked to his sleeping chambers.

________________________________________

A small and filler chapter tbh, half of it I wrote back in 2020 and half of it today lol. Hope you liked the chapter. I'll try to be more active but with my job, higher studies and everything I barely have any time for Wattpad.

Please drop a like, comment me if you are okay with Ginny mature content?

-Ava