CHAPTER:7

That evening, almost every news paper and wireless was talking about that mysterious young man as they have yet to find out his identity (only death eaters and order members know about Rigel right now)

"How he did that Albus?" Dedalus Diggle asked their leader of light. Albus either didn't listen to him or ignored him as he stayed quiet looking like he was in deep thoughts. "I am sure he used dark magic" Hestia Jones muttered. "Of course he did, he is son of Sirius Black and he is raised by elder Blacks. Black family knows dark arts more than anyone in this world, they basically invented that genre of magic." Percy said in his 'i know more than you' voice.

"But didn't peverell family invented dark magic?" Kingsley asked, confused because he read somewhere that. Peverells were one of the first magical family to exist in world. No one knows much about their history. There is only one story that revolve around them is about Peverell brothers. They were last who carried the name. No one knows if family still exists and if it does, do they know about their ancestry.

"Peverells were first magical being in Europe Kinsley, and Blacks, Mckinnon, Livingston, Potters and Peverell were very close so they all knew magic that each other created and worked upon." Albus finally told them. "Albus you are saying Gryffindor and Slytherin were not close to other original families?" Order members were very curious about this while original families situation.

Albus sighed, knowing that he will have to answer. "Those 5 families are older than the 2. Basically the Gryffindor and Slytherin family roots go back to 4000 years back while others families roots go back to at least 10,000 years. They were added in 'orignals' because of magical potential they have not because they were actually original.

In this world there are 35 families who are known as originals, 7 are living in Europe. Peveralls are originally from England, with blacks, Potters are from wales. Livingston are from Scotland, McKinnon were from Ireland.

Every continent have at least 4 original families except Australia. Gryffindor and Slytherin weren't liked by other 5 also because they were not from British Isle. Gryffindors are from norway, where as Slytherin are from Denmark. Asia have 10 original families but they all live their lives in their own world and don't really hurt or try to take over each other land. (1)

They are SULTANS from Iran. ACHARYA, CHOWDHARY, PANIKER, AND SUBRAMANIAM from south asia. NGUYEN, CHEUNG And KIM from east asia. Kuznetsov from russia and Al Maktoum from uae.

MOGHADAM from middle east (EGYPT), ADEBAYO from Nigeria, HAILSTONE from south Africa. TADESSE from etihopia. ABIOYE, from Zimbabwe.

The orignals of latin America are mainly Spanish or Portuguese. They are OLIVIERA, BARBOSA, BIANCHI, and IGLESIAS.

LOCKLEAR, JONES, HOCHELEGA, MARTINEZ are from north America. (2)

EWAMIN, MARINUNGGO and GADJALIVIA from Australia" Albus finished his lecture and everyone was watching him in awe.

His image become more godly because of the knowledge he carries. Albus inwardly smriked while giving them grandfatherly smile. Everyone start clapping and he calm them down after few seconds.

"Now I am really tired, I am sure you guys are tired too, you all fought and caught so many Death eaters. We should end our meeting here and will discuss about Black heir tomorrow." Albus Dumbledore dismissed everyone and left the kitchen of burrow.

Ginny Weasley wasn't at all excited to go back to burrow. The most she ever loved that place when she was 8 and bill left the house to go to Egypt. Her mother is what you will call a traditional family oriented woman and that was the way she wanted Ginny to be. Ginny was naturally powerful witch but reading bill's books and stealing her mother's wand to learn magic strengthen her core. Her mother didn't know about these things but her brothers did and they were scared of her accidental magic that was very powerful when Ginny got upset or angry and they were her victim.