CHAPTER:1

Days passed, While Harry really wanted to go to Hogwarts, as he wanted to have friends with kids of his age. Draco was fine but he was way too arrogant and pureblood bigot for Harry to call friend. He decided that he will only go to Hogwarts after he find more about Hogwarts education system.

He interviewed everyone in the family of what they think about Hogwarts. Aunt Cassiopeia straight forwardly called Hogwarts education pathetic for a magical talented child like Harry. Harry was already on Owls level of education of every core subject and important electives with the help of his private tutors, and doesn't really need to go to Hogwarts and waste his time.

Grandpa Pollux was telling him about the Hogwarts infrastructure. He as a young child fall in love with the castle's beauty, so all he talked about that, the education on other hand is average, and any independent boarding school can provide that. Where as Grandpa Arcturus told him about how Hogwarts changed after he graduated. He passed out from the school when his grandfather was Headmaster and had different education system. Every headmaster/mistress had their own way of teaching students. Phenias Black was one of the cruelest headmaster of Hogwarts due to the fact that he used to give out some harsh punishment for breaking rules. He was hated by most of his students.

During his time, Wizarding customs and culture was still a subject that later was removed due to muggleborns not taking much interest in it, by headmaster Dumbledore. The history of magic was taught by a living man and not by Binns. Potion was taught by a capable teacher instead of a person who always hated kids. Defense against dark arts teacher didn't change every year. The student used to get more practical training in the subjects. The optional subjects that were available at that time, were Ancient Runes, Alchemy, Arthimency, healing, languages, Xylomancy and divination, Care of magical creatures, magi-techno class and how after Dumbledore becoming headmaster lots of them stopped. There were lots of the classes which taken out of electives and put into extra curricular. Though It was still better than Beauxbaton as they don't really have ancient runes and other options available.

Sirius and Remus told him that learning only curriculum that is provided by school is not enough the Hogwarts have best Library available in wizarding world and he can learn so much from there. He just have to learn how to take book out of restricted section.

His grandmother Irma just talked about her time in school, how boys used to chase girls and other things, that really doesn't interest Harry

A week before his 11th birthday he received not one, not even Two but 6 letters from different schools, delivered by Kreacher. He was sitting with Cassiopeia Black, who was teaching him how to control his wandless magic at that time.

"Auntie" he said softly, staring at 6 letters. Cassiopeia summoned Nobby, after seeing what schools send him invitation. "Mistress called Nobby?" The small elf asked her. "Tell the family to come into parlour as soon as they can." She ordered. Nobby bowed and left.

she took the letters away from him and guide Harry towards the parlour, out of training room. Sirius was the first one to enter into the room, and sat beside Harry who was in deep thoughts. Soon Arcturus, Pollux and Irma entered and sat down.

"Rigel got his school letters" Cassiopeia stated. All the elders sighed. "Congratulation young man" Not really giving attention to the extra 's' in Cassiopeia sentence. "Letters?" Sirius always knew while Lily and James would like Harry to study in the same school as they did, Potters always get invitation from best schools from across the world. Blacks sometimes get from 2 schools but Potters rarely get invitation less than 3 schools.

"Yeah! Letters, one from Hogwarts. One from Drumstang, one from Ilvermorny, one from Beauxbaton, one from Castelobruxo, and one from Blackthrone institute." She said, making everyone in attendance gasped in shock. No-one ever got invitation from Blackthrone institute before they atleast turn 15. Blackthrone institute never really thought basics of any subjects. No-one can really apply for the school, they invite students who are magically powerful and have special powers.

"B-Blackthrone I-Institute" Irma was the first one to came out of the shock. "Yeah! Blackthrone institute Irma" Cassiopeia confirmed. "B-but they never invited any child under the age of 15, heck even Dumbledore was invited at the age of 18, and he is the most powerful wizard alive in England." Sirius exclaimed.

While everyone hated Dumbledore in Black house, they knew that Dumbledore was a very powerful wizard and over that he never stopped learning unlike an average wizard. He is older and have more experience in battlefield, and he is politically powerful as well. Everyone admires his knowledge and power and if they don't like him or admire him, they are scared of him as everyone knew that even Voldemort was scared of Dumbledore and didn't go overboard with his destruction.

"Open it Rigel" Cassiopeia gave him his letters back. Everyone in Black house call Harry Rigel Except for Remus and Sirius, they don't use his name normally but call him Prongslet.

He decided to open the Blackthrone institute letter at last.

MR. H. B. POTTER
The largest room of the West wing
The Black Manor
Horn-castle
Lincolnshire

He opened the wax and start reading.

         *Blackthrone institute logo*

       BLACKTHRONE INSTITUTE
                        OF MAGIC
     FOR SUPERNATURAL BEINGS

    HEADMASTER: Christopher White

Dear Mr. Harry B. Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you are being invited to attend Blackthrone institute of Magic for supernatural beings. Usually we invite students when they complete there basic education from different magical school but during our selection ritual, your name was selected by the ancient magic. We hope you stand on the standards that Blackthrone institute look up to. Please find enclosed list of all necessary books and equipments.

Term begins on 1st September, we will wait for your confirmation owl by no later than 4th of august.

Your sincerely,

Cassandra Blare
Deputy Headmistress

He handed the letter to Sirius who just sighed. "They invited you as Harry Black potter." Sirius said, and sighed. This was not good, he just couldn't go in a school with his real name.

"Well we can check what subject this school taught to their students and we have more time to answer them than other schools. Castelobruxo school term start in November so you can go there if you didn't like any of them. They want your answer by October 1st." Arcturus suggested and everyone nodded.

Everyone in house went back to their work, leaving Rigel to think. "If I choose to go to Blackthrone, would I be able to hide my identity as Harry potter." He asked and Sirius sighed. "Prongslet Blackthrone institute of Magic is so private that no one really knows who studied there and who didn't. The only reason that we know that Dumbledore attended that school because he brag about it a lot after his fight with Grindelwald. Don't worry you will be fine and we can always talk to the headmaster to taught you as Rigel Black instead of Harry potter." Sirius assured Harry.

Harry decided he will not go to Beauxbaton, as it does not provide good subject like other schools provide. While he don't have any problem with learning art and music, he didn't want them as his electives. He cancelled Ilvermorny as it's similar as Hogwarts just far away and Harry don't like the house system. The house doesn't define you, you define the house.

So Castelobruxo, Drumstang, Blackthrone and Hogwarts. He is only giving Hogwarts chance because his parents went there. Portraits are fine but going to the school where they studied will give him one more connection to his parents.

After a long discussion with Sirius and Remus he decides he will first gather information about this mysterious school called "BLACKTHRONE"  and then he will decide something. After all he could always choose not going to school and just get homeschooled. Lots of Blacks did that in past.

_______________________________________

Uff... Another chapter is done... I hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment... And I apologize for any errors... Bye... XOXO