CHAPTER:8

Ginny finally got out of train and saw her 'mother' hugging her 'brother' tightly. She rolled her eyes and said goodbye to Luna, Daphne and Tracy. She looked around to see if she knows anyone she wants to say bye before going to actual hell on earth. When she didn't find any, she just walked towards Weasleys.

"Oh you are finally here, we were just going to leave you" Ron said with a smirk, thinking he made her feel small, but both of them knew that Dumbledore wants her to be at burrow and if Molly left her here, there is no way Ginny is coming to stay with them.

"I would like that, I wanted to stay at Greengrass manor, instead of that unstable house" Ginny snapped at them. Molly glared at her daughter, while Ron growled.

"Let's go, I have to make dinner" Molly said, when she finally realised they were in public.

They finally reached burrow, it was still same. Cozy and warm for Ron and cold and unpleasant for Ginny. Not because how it looks, because how they were treated in this house.

"I am going in my room" Ginny muttered and start climbing the stairs.

"Wait! I want no messing around and problems from you Ginny, headmaster wants you to join Hogwarts internship program this summer, you will floo to hogwarts every single day and return at night with your brother, Neville and Hermione" Molly told her with a frown

"I already accepted ministry internship, I am sorry but I can't" she still tried to be nice to them, while knowing that they don't deserve that.

"It wasn't a request young lady, you have to go to Hogwarts, you are not allowed to go anywhere else?" Molly sneered.

"And I wasn't asking for your permission, I already signed for the internship and Bill gave me the permission and signed the form for me" ginny snapped and stomped angrily to her room.

NEXT DAY:

Ginny woke up early at 5:30, got out and made her bed, ran around the property for half an hour then did some exercise, before going for bath and got ready for her internship by 7.

"I told you you are not allowed to leave this house, if you are not going to attend Hogwarts internship program." Molly growled at Ginny. Ginny rolled her eyes and kept on walking towards floo.

She didn't know what happened and how she didn't that coming but as she was going to enter into fireplace, she was hit by some sort of spell and passed out.

When she woke up again, she found herself in a dark room, she tried to move her hands but they were chained. She gasped as her eyes got used to dark and found herself in her father's shed. She tried to scream but couldn't.

"Molly Weasley I swear to god I will ruin you and your family once I get out of here" She mentally hissed and closed her eyes. She was trying to calm herself so she could plan her escape

She looked around and found it was full of stupid useless things. Maybe for muggles they were once good now they were just trash. Ginny knew she csn easily free herself as she knows enough wandless magic to escaped from here but she need things from her room and she wouldn't be able to defend herself against those people without a wand.

_________________________

"Good Evening Mrs. Weasley. I am Luna Lovegood, I live just over the hill... Ginny promised me that she will helped me in ancient runes after for my 6th year." Luna knocked the door and greeted Molly sweetly.

"Which house you belong to?" Molly asked her, rather rudely to be honest. "Ancient and Noble house of Lovegood if you are asking from the point of ministry and Ravenclaw in Hogwarts." She told her sweetly.

Molly whole behavior changed as soon as she heard Ravenclaw. "Sorry sweetie Ginerva is not at home. She is at her internship but Ron will be home soon, you can take advice from him. He is a brilliant student." She said as she moved asida and offered to come in.

"I- Mrs. Weasley, Ron didn't take Ancient Runes, it's okay I will come after dinner... Btw where she is doing internship, any idea?" Luna asked as she looked around the house. Something was wrong in that house and luna wanted to Know what? She saw Ginny's wand at the side table

"Umh... She said something about Hogwarts internship program but I am not sure, my baby is a powerful witch" Molly lied expertly. If Luna didn't know the truth about how Weasleys treated Ginny, she would've believe everything was okay.

"Can I have a glass of water, Mrs Weasley Please" Luna asked sweetly. "Sure" Molly smiled and as soon as she left. Luna picked Ginny's wand and tucked into her robes. Molly came back with her water. Luna took few fake steps while removing water from glass with magic.

"I think I should go now, daddy will be making dinner, I should be there or daddy will set house on fire" Luna said in her dreamy 'loony' voice and got up. "You want to use floo?" Molly asked her sweetly.

"Oh no, I will walk, it's good for your health" Luna said and left the house.

"She is on property but not in house" she whispered, letting her team know. "Okay get out of there, we'll rescue her soon" she got the reply and she started to walk away from the property.

_________________________

Ginny got out of the shed with the help of her wandless magic. She can't do much with it but it's useful. "Ginerva" Luna called her and ginny turned, with lightning bolt speed in fear.

"Luna? What the fuck you are doing here" ginny whispered yelled at her. "You didn't meet Daphne at ministry so I decided to check on you. Your mother said you are at your internship" Luna replied.

"Tell me what did I say to Cho last year" Ginny wasn't going to let herself in other problem. You just can't trust anyone these days. "You told her that while she is a head girl, it will not stop you from whooping her arse, If she tried to hurt me in any way." Luna said with a smile. "LUNA" Ginny hugged her best friend of 15 years.

"Let's go" Luna muttered as she felt someone near them. "I can't, I don't have my wand, my wallet, and my other important things" Ginny sighed. "I have your wand. I saw this in your burrow, don't worry about money and about other things Tracey and Daphne are on it" Luna explained as she gave Ginny her wand.

"Luna? Are you still here?" Molly's voice reached their ears and Ginny quickly hide. "Yes Mrs. Weasley, I was talking to Bubbledoxies, They lives in bubbles and likes to eat Garden gomes" Luna was back to her "loony" self. Molly heard about Luna's personality and nodded, thinking it's normal for this girl to do stuff like this.

"Okay... Now go back, your father must be getting worried about you" Molly smiled and left the girl who started to leave. When Molly was out of sight. "This is a Portkey that will take you to Greengrass Manor, you can't stay at mine. Your parents will check my house first." Luna told her and they ran out of wards.

Ginny portkeyed away to Manor and Luna ran rest of the way to her house.

_______________________

"Mom where is that brat. I want to teach her some lessons." Ron was back from her training and wanted to use his new knowledge on his little sister.

"In your father's shed sweetie, Just don't ruin her face. Neville likes her" Molly said and they both laughed.

He walked out of the kitchen towards the shed. He was going to have fun today. That bitch needs to learn her place. He opened the door and cast Lumos and it was very dark in there. He was shocked to see the place, it was ruined, everything was broken and on the wall there was a warning written in red.

"KARMA IS COMING"

_______________________________________

ALMOST A MONTH... AND THIS IS KINDA BORING SO FORGIVE ME. I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT TIME BUT I STILL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XO