CHAPTER:5

Harry Potter was at Privet Drive. The wish of his dead mother, bring him where he was treated like an animal, he doesn't really remember much of here even after having photographic/eidetic memory. But he remembers that the first slap he ever received in his life was in this neighborhood.

He was wearing Muggle clothes, just to blend with the people of Privet drive as he know his aunt hate anything that's out of 'normal'. He rang the bell of #4 house and step back a little. After a minute, a thin woman open the door with a fake smile on her face, which went away when she saw him. She can recognise those green eyes anywhere.

"YOU!" She shouted in shock, before realising that they were in public and neighbors were trying to find who that young man is. "Come in" she hissed and moved aside, letting him in. Harry smirked and went inside. The house was of decent size, he look around and saw the cupboard under the stairs. He just stared at it for a minute, before a rough heavy voice came from living room. "Petunia! Who is it, if it is some kid or salesman send them away."

Harry smirked at his aunt and walked the living room, before her. "Who are you" Vernon Dursley was still the same ruthless man who hated everything that was out of his definition of normal, nothing changed except his hair colour, wrinkles on face and weight.

"Vernon, it's him. Harry!" Petunia said nervously. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU FREAK" Vernon screamed, standing up from sofa, little dramatically if harry was allowed to comment. "I wanted to meet you all, it's been years since I last saw you" Harry would never come if it wasn't his mother's wish. The person who died for him.

"We don't want anything to do with you, we will not give you any money" Vernon could only think one reason of him visiting. Harry laughed out at this. "Do you even know how rich I am Mr. Dursley, I don't need your money or anything for that matter, I am here because of the last wish of my late Mother." At the end Harry went sober and ended his sentence sternly.

"L-last Wish?" Petunia asked, "oh yeah Last wish of my mother, your younger sister, whose son you treated like a dirt when he was send to live with you" Harry hissed at his aunt. She looked down in embarrassment.

"But let's not discuss the past. Where is your son Mrs. Dursley" he asked, not calling her aunt was the way of telling them that he don't really want to have any relation with them. "Why do you care boy, just state your business and leave" Vernon growled at him.

"My business is with him Mr. Dursley, while I want nothing to do with you, I very well know that Dudley is my cousin and my mother wanted me to be close to him, have a relationship with him that she wasn't able to have with her sister." Harry replied.

"H-he is out, but will be here soon" she replied, feeling sad at his words. "Would you like to have some tea?" She asked him, but he declined politely. They stayed quiet until the doorbell ring again. Dudley Dursley was home at last. Petunia ran out to tell him that they have guest.

She entered with her son, who look exactly like his father. "Hello Dudley" Harry got up and greeted him, raised his hand to shake with the youngest Dursley. "Hello" Dudley shook hand awkwardly and walked away to sit next to his father.

"So, now that everyone is here, there were few things that my mother wanted to do, but her sudden death stopped her." Harry stated. "Dudley, I don't know if you know this or not but our mothers were sisters and that makes us cousin" Harry informed the boy. "You are acting like she died just now, it's been 16 years to her death, why are you here now." Petunia had enough, she didn't want to look like a culprit here.

"Because I was away to study, and just find out about her wishes just now." Harry replied, glaring at her a little before going back to Dudley. "Like I said I just find out about her wishes now, after I completed my education. She wanted me and you to be at least friends if not brothers but I want nothing to do with your parents, so I don't think we will be anything but strangers. The real reason why I am here is that my mother wanted you to have all of money and property that she inherited from her father but you never replied to her letter not ever come to meet her." Harry paused and look around at all three Dursley. All of them looking excited and interested in what he was saying.

"In her will she left this decision on me, and I observed your lives for a week, Dudley here is a bully, druggie and a thief. Mrs. Dursley over here is a woman who only cares about herself and talk shit about other woman, she even let her son bully kids even after people complained about it. Mr. Dursley is a sexist and pervert man who think women are a piece of meat to be feast on, just yesterday you made rude comment to your secretary." he paused, and stand up.

"I can easily say no to my mother's wish but want to give you a second chance. 6 months, I give you 6 months to change or you will loose huge amount of money." Harry said, all 3 of them were angry. "What if we didn't change?" Vernon growled. "That money should be ours, if your dead mother wished that, it's not your money, but ours. We can easily go to the court"

"Court, Mr. Dursley, do you have a copy of her will, how you will proof that the money that my mom inherited from her late parents is yours, no 'law' state that. If you really want that money, start making changes." Harry replied and got up. He looked at Dudley and shook his head, thinking that how this bully can be related to his mother.

He soon left the house and decided to go to Black house in London, Sirius was reading some file, Remus was talking to Tonks. Harry decided he is not going to tell them about his visit to Dursley's house.

___________________________________

Voldemort was not happy with the new law and showed his displeasure by casting curcio on Lucius Malfoy, Theodore Nott, and Peter Parkinson, who failed him terribly. "Tell me now how will your kids get dark mark and finish my task in Hogwarts" he hissed at three of them. None of them speak and just keep looking down.

"You idiots cannot do anything right, and there Sirius Black is making sure to do everything to ruin my plans. I know what he is doing, but he don't know the concequences of going against me. He didn't learn after his fiancée died, he didn't learn when his brother died and he definitely didn't learn when his best friends died." Voldemort growled.

"I have to end black line for once and all" he stated and Lucius gulped at his words. If Blacks died, this world will divide into 2 parts Dumbledore and Voldemort. Right now Blacks are acting like the grey family and keeping everything stable.

"Who will carry his name if he died Lucius" Voldemort asked him. "H-he his son My lord" Voldemort frowned, he totally forgot about Black heir. Rigel Black, the son of Sirius Black. "Where is he now Lucius?" He was interested in this heir. "I- I... My lord, I am not sure but there is rumor that he returned to London in April." Lucius shuttered a little. "Bella, find out about your nephew, after all I think you as an aunt have right meet him" Voldemort ordered Bellatrix who smirked a little before cackled. "Bella will love to play with her little nephew." She laughed an ugly laugh.

"Before you do that, we have to show Wizarding world the punishment of ruining my plans, we will attack Diagon Alley in half an hour, I will be there as well. Kill every muggleborn or half-blood who will be in Diagon Alley.
___________________________________

I know it's been very long time since I posted but I was just trying to enjoy my vacation, I was trying not to use my phone too much and that's why I deleted every single app from my phone and I rarely open wattpad from my laptop, I am sorry... I know this is not an excuse but I was trying to change my lifestyle, and another thing... I am just lazy

Don't forget to vote and comment... XO 💋