*1*

After episode 12~

Kit-

"Soooo...KIT, how was dinner with Ming last night?" Beam started the conversation at lunch  with a bright evil smile.

Pha's and Beam's eyes where focused on Kit, waiting for a answer.

"None of your business!" Kit quickly said and then dropped his head down to shove more noodles in his mouth.
Pha and Beam look at each other, than back at Kit. "Did you guys..." Beam started to say, looking at Pha. "He took me to eat at the noodle stand, THAT'S ALL." Kit mumbled under his breath. Pha stopped eating his rice. "Why are you acting so defensive? What did he say to you?" Pha asked curiously.

Kit dropped his chopsticks, and then stared at Pha, tired of them asking questions. "Nothing" Kit said.

Kit didn't like lying to his friends, he just wants to keep what Ming said last night between ONLY Ming and himself.

Beam rolled his eyes, completely forgotten about his lunch. "I am not sure that I believe you, just tell us what he said or did. And you do owe me for ruining a date last night when you were hiding from Ming." beam finnally said, remembering Back to yesterday when those beautiful girls walked away from him. Kit paused, and scanned the area.
"Friends, all we did was eat noodles. He also talked about his Thai boxing preformance." Kit firmly says, finishing the last bit of noodles he had. "Alright." Beam said avoiding eye contact from Kit. Kit put his chopsticks in the empty bowl and shoved it aside.

"Pha, when is the party for the graduates that you are hosting again?" Kit asked. "Of course you forgot... " Pha sighed, "...It's in 2 days on Saturday, at the night lights outdoor club." Pha said. Kit made a 'do I have to go expression' and moaned. " All the seniors are required to go, p'Kit, plus, it's going to be fun, your going to be glad you came."

* * * *

Bored and tired, Kit looks blankly at the whiteboard as the teacher is explaining neurology. Unexpectedly, Kit's phone vibrates. Kit reaches in his bag, pulls out his phone, puts his phone in a position where the teacher won't see, and looks to see who texted. " Who texted you?" Beam whispers aside from him.  Kit looks up at Beam, shh's him, and stares back at his phone . "Ming." Kit said not whispering anymore. "What does he want?"

Kits words had no emotion. It's like he is... Scared. But why?

" He asked if I am going to the graduates party." Kit starts to whisper again. Beam nods his head.

Kit- Why do you care?

Ming- I just want to know. I'm going. And if you come, I have something to give you.

Kit looks at the message in confusion.

Kit- What is it?

Ming- I will give it to you IF you come to the party.

Kit sighed.

Kit- Yes, I'm going. And don't fu**ing text me during class!

Ming- Yayyy!!

Kit rolled his eyes, annoyed with Ming, and threw his phone into his bag. While Kit wondered what Ming HAS to give to him at the party, he grinned a little bit, kind of exited to see what it is.

Beam peaked at Kit's grinning face. "Are you Ming's date to the graduates party?!" Beam whispers loud enough for a few students around them to stare at them two in confusion. At lightning speed, Kit turns his head to beams to see him raising his eyebrows. "Hell no!" Kit mumbled loudly. "And if you don't shut up, you won't live to go to that party!" Kit threatened, giving Beam a serious death stare. "P' Kit! Pay attention!" The teacher yelled. All eyes on Kit. "Sorry!" Kit says nervously.

Kit actually didn't know if Ming was going to the party because last night at the noodle stand, he mentioned he may had to to some photoshoots the day of the party, but when Ming told Kit that he was attending, Kit was feeling a little bit glad to have a entertaining weirdo to accompany him.

Hello guys!~❤ I hoped that you liked the first part, I am a HUGE fan of 2 moons the series and the cast. Kit and Ming just happens to be my favorite couple!

Leave tips, questions, ect. in the comments, and part two is in progress!!!