*9*

Kit-

"I should've known." Kit says to himself, driving to his dorm.
It took some time, but hanging out with Ming at the party, and the bracelet, he knew what he was feeling.

Kit didn't know what Ming told Moonwan, but he was done, he was done acting like he cared.

Kit arrived at his dorm. He look at his dashboard, showing the time. 11:00pm. Kit was tired. He wobbled into his dorm, and plopped on his bed.

That Mingkwan.

Ming-

After 30 long minutes of crying, he wiped his tears and started driving. On the way to his dorm, he passed Yo's, Pha's, Beam's, and... Kit's dorm.

He was tempted to go to Kit's dorm and try to explain Moonwan's dirty plan. But Kit was probably in bed.

Ming opened his door, grabbed his phone, and sat on his bed.

Ming texted Kit.

Ming- Please let me explain.

Kit- ...

Ming- Kit!!! Don't be mad at me.

Kit- ...

Ming- It's not what you think.

Kit- Stop texting me! I'm trying to sleep!

Ming frowned, and dropped his phone on his bed.

Ming remembers exactly what Kit said :

"Sorry isn't going to cut it."

Is sorry won't work, that what will?
" What do you want Kit? " Ming whispers, getting more tired by the second.

* * * *

Ming-

Ming is in his car, driving to the college of science.

Ming lacks his assignments, but when he tries, they are days when his teachers will excuse him the whole day for getting the highest score in his class.

Today is one of those days.

Ming arrives, and looks around for Nong Yo. It's before class, so he should be out hanging around.

Ming sees Pha's car pull up and runs to it. Pha gets out, and runs to the passenger side to open Yo's door like a gentleman.

Yo gets out and smile at Pha.

" Swadee kurp 'p's." Ming says and walks to Yo.

"Yo, I need to talk to you." Ming tells Yo.

Yo looks at Pha then back at him.

"Do you mind if Pha comes along, I'm sure whatever you need to talk about, Pha will help." Yo assures Ming.

Ming smiles at Pha. "Sure, if I'm not making you late, p'."

" Your fine Ming, let's go talk." Pha says, walking to a table.

Ming is trying to be happy, like his usual self. But that image of Kit face at the party will always remain in his mind.

Ming sits down and Yo and Pha sit across from him.

"What's going on P', what happened last night with Kit? "
Yo asked curiously.

Ming frowns from last night. He sighs.

" We where doing great, I gave him the bracelet and he really appreciated it. I asked him if he has feelings for me, he got shy and went to the bathroom." Ming says.

Yo and Pha listen carefully.

" Kit came back with Moonwan, my ex girlfriend. She lied to Kit and said that I was going to give her a bracelet, the same one I gave Kit." Ming says sadly, flashbacking to the moment.

Yo shakes his head. " How did she know that you were going to give kit a bracelet?" Yo asks.

"I don't know, I think she came to my dorm when I wasn't there and looked through my text messages when I forgot my phone." Ming replies.

Ming slouches. "I bet you he hates me." Ming pouts.

Pha sighs. "Kit is very stubborn. I assure you he doesn't hate you, It's just hard for Kit to show his feelings, but if you want an answer from him, your going to have to push the limits a little bit." Pha preaches.

" Push the limits..." Ming whispers to himself.

" Tomorrow, I'm inviting Beam, Pha, and Kit to come to my dorm for a guys hang out, you can come and talk to Kit if you want." Yo says.

Ming nods. "I'll come." He said.

"Okay good." Yo smiles.

"Hey, why aren't you inviting Forth? I haven't seen him for a long time, like the award ceremony was the last time I saw him." Ming wonders.

"I invited him, but he said no, he has been odd acting lately." Yo replies.

" Oh, well, I hope he is okay." Ming mumbles.

"He is okay, he has been hanging out with Beam, and getting drunk all the time with him, according to Beam." Pha laughs.

Pha looks at his watch. "Okay, I have to go to class, good luck Ming. " Pha smiles.

"Thanks p'." Ming waves goodbye to Pha.

Pha kisses Yo's cheek, and runs off.

"Yo, you should get going to, I wouldn't want to make you late for class." Ming says to Yo.

" Okay Ming, don't think about it too much." Yo pats Ming on the back gets up from his seat, and walks to his class.

Ming sighed. He stayed seated, thinking aboit a better apology for what happened.

An idea popped into Ming's Mind, but this is going to take a lot of courage. Is a huge risk he is willing to take to show Ming's love. And there's only one time to do it.

Ming looks around and everyone is in class, the halls empty. He kinda wish that he had class so he wouldn't be so bored for the rest of the day.

Ming gets up, and walks to his car, and goes home to sleep.

The universe-

Take risks! You'll only see what happens when you do it.

There you go! Ming has an idea? What is he going to do? The next part is shortly to come! 🙋Bye!!