*7*

Kit-

Ming is walking toward Kit. "Umm.... I'm going t-to go eat." Kit studders, and is walking to the buffet fastly. Beam runs behind Kit and stops him. "Not happening, you promised Ming." Beam whispered to him silently.

Kit looks to his side to see Ming smiling, staring down at him. "Hi Kit." Ming says with his perfect white teeth showing.

Beam looks at Kit.
"Umm, hi." Kit says trying to act casual. Kit looks at the floor.
"Okay. I'm going to go say hi to Yo, don't follow me Kit." Beam said to the tone where Kit won't punch him.

Kit watched him walk away into the crowd of students.

Ming stares at Kit. Kit looks at ming. "What?" Kit said, accidentally sounding a little harsh. "Kit, are you mad at me?" Ming asks. Kit stared into Ming's brown eyes. "No." Kit said. "Ai, what's the thing that you were going to give me?" Kit remembered. "Oh!"

Ming smiles, reaching into his pocket. He pulls out a bracelet, made out of string. Blue, red, and black pattern, with a clip on, to fit around Kits wrist.

" That looks expensive, why are you giving it to me?" Kit asked, grabbing the bracelet, studying it.

"Because Kit, I like you." Ming says that simple respond. Kit looks at Ming, then back at the bracelet, and smiles. "Thanks Ming." Kit struggles putting it on by himself.

"Here, let me help you." Ming grabs the bracelet from Kit, holds his hand, and clips it on his wrist.

Kit is staring at the features of Ming's face, while his head is  literally 4 inches away from Kits. When Ming finished, he looks up at Kit, their noses almost touching.

Kit is frozen his eyes stuck on his.
Ming moves about an inch closer.

Kit-

What is he doing?
Is he going to kiss him? Kit's heart is out of control. But why is he just standing there?

Ming-

Ming studies Kit's brown, soft skin and cute dimples. You know, everyday Ming thinks how Kit is more handsome than him. Kit is a beautiful person.

Ming notices that Kit is breathing heavily, so backs his head away. "I'm done teasing you now." Ming smiles. Kit look at his bracelet, then back at him. "What the hell Ming." Kit crosses his arms and turns away from Ming.

Ming laughs. "Shy? Kit-Kat?" Kit turns his head back to Ming

"I swear to God, if you call me Kit Kat again-" Ming interrupts, " I will be punished?"

Kit raises his eyebrows. "Yes, you will." He kinda laughs at his own 'joke'. Kit looks at his bracelet again, and smiles up at Ming. "Thanks again for the bracelet." "No problem, I can't help it if I am in love with you." Ming whispers.

Kit blushed uncontrollably. "Umm.. I'm going to get some food." Kit starts to walk over to the buffet.

Ming-

Ming follows Kit to the buffet. He takes this time to stare at his red-orange hair. They have arrived at the buffet, surrounded by trees. Poolside tables and chairs placed everywhere. The night is black, the lanterns and stars lighting up the place.

The universe-

Why are there stars? To sparkle the wonderful night sky? It's like asking, why is there love?

That's a question you must answer for yourself.

Kit-

He makes Kit smile, and nervous. Kit knows these feelings and he knows it's strong.

Kit grabs a few food items, and sits down at a table where nobody is at. He usually sits with his med friends. Ming sits across from Kit. Kit shoves his mouth full of the various foods he got.

Kit stops, and looks up at Ming. "You know, I don't really know anything about you. Desides the fact that you stalk people at their own colleges." Kit says and then starts eating again.

Ming laughs.
"Okay, I only do that to you."
"Well, what do you want to know about me?"

Kit thinks. " Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, 1 sister." Ming responds. "She is 25." Kit finished his food, and moved his plate aside. Kit stands there speechless, waiting for Ming to say something.

But he doesn't.

"Are you nervous, p'?"

"What are you talking about?" Kit asks.

"I'm curious, do you have feelings for anyone?" Ming raises his eyebrows.

Kit thinks fast for a way to change the subject. "Umm.. I.. am going to go to... The bathroom." Kit said, turning around. Ming grabs his hand, preventing him from going anywhere.

Kit turns back around, sitting across from Ming. "What?!" Kit yells a little bit.  "Tell me. Do you like... Mingkwan?" Ming says his own name acting like he is someone else asking.

Kit looks away from Ming. "I...I don't know, I am going to the bathroom now." Kit rushed through his words, speed walking away.

Ming-

YES. He blows Mings mind.

Kit-

Kit arrives at the bathroom, not going in, standing outside. "I think he knows now....great."
Kit yells at himself.

"Kit?" A voice calls from behind him. This voice has grabbed Kit's attention. He turns around.

"Moonwan?" Kit says surprised. Moonwan is standing before him, with a red dress and sparkly high heels. "What are you doing here, you don't go to our school." Kit asks Moonwan.

"Oh.. I'm here to see Ming, he says he has a present for me, a bracelet, I think." She says smiling.

Kits heart hurt for a split second, but acted like nothing happened.

Sorry that this part is short! But don't worry, it's just starting to get good!! Thanks again for all the support and love!!! Next part coming soon!