*6*

The universe-

The only true happiness is to love, and to be loved. You can't fight it, because:
"The heart wants what it wants."

Kit-

"Are you nervous, p'pha?" Beam asks him, all of them walking to lunch. "Nahhh, I've done things like this for as long as I can remember, so I don't have much of stage fright." Pha tells Beam. Kit rolled his eyes.

"You got to watch out, Prink might steel you."Kit teases Pha.
(Prink is a selfish beautiful girl that likes Pha, if you didn't know.)

"Anyways, I feel so bad for leaving Ming all alone, you were with him right Kit? Is he okay?"

Kit looked all around him before he said anything. "He's doing  good, he couldn't come to school today, but he is c-coming to the graduates party tonight." Kit studders. Kit looks to the ground with sort of a angry face.

Pha looks up and down on Kit, wondering what's wrong.

"P'Kit, is there anything you want to talk about?" Pha asked Kit, worried.

"No, no." Kit says nervously.

"It's about Ming right?" Pha asked again. Beam is looking at Pha, and then Kit, Pha, Kit. Kit ignores the question. "Kit, do you like Ming?" Beam joins in the conversation. Kit looks up from the floor. "I don't know." Kit says very quietly.

Pha smiles and looks away from Kit. " The heart wants what it wants." Pha said, looking back at Kit.

Kit looks at Pha. "Okay enough of this talk, let's eat." Kit shakes his head and sits down at the table in front of them.

Ming-

Yo is at Ming's dorm, making sure Ming doesn't do anything dumb.

"Yo! He said that he would hang out with me through out the whole party!" Ming yells at yo dancing a little.

"Be careful! Stupid Ming! You just recovered, sit down and rest!" Yo yells back at Ming.

Ming sits down on his bed following the Alfa's orders.

Ming's bruises are healed, surprisingly, but his ear still suffers from hard of hearing.

"Good boy." Yo teased Ming, sticking his tongue out.

"Ai, ai, don't tease me." Ming whines. Ming touches his ear, and then all of the sudden gets sad.

"Don't be too sad, the party is in 1 hour, aren't you excited to hang out with Kit all night?" Yo says, sitting across from Ming on his bed, playing games on his phone.

Ming jumps with energy and happiness. "Your right! I forgot about that!!!" Ming yells.

Yo rolls his eyes, continuing to thumb his phone, until he remembers something.

"Wait, Ming I just remembered," Yo is tapping his chin. "What are you giving p'Kit?"

Ming sits back down. "How do you even know that I am giving him a present?"

Yo smiles. "I sorta... looked at your text messages."
"Nong yo. Don't do that. And I'm not telling you." Ming  says calmly. Yo frowns. "Please!" Yo begs.

"Just ask Kit after the party." Ming said annoyed. Then he screamed, "I can't wait to see P'Kit!!" Yo covered his ears from the overly exited high pitched scream.

"Calm down! You know what, nevermind, we should get ready." Yo turns off his phone, puts it on Ming's nightstand, the gets up to grab his clothes that he brought in his backpack for the graduates party.

"I'm ready!" Ming screams.

"What the hell Ming, you wearing that?" Yo says motioning his red t-shirt, navy blue shorts, and sandles with his finger.

Ming stares at Yo with confusion.

Yo was always known to have a plain sense of style, and thats true, but he has one heck of a idea for what Ming can where. Ming is VERY handsome, and Yo has seen Ming's closet.

"Let me help you out, buddie." Yo sighed walking into Ming closet.

The universe-

This is pretty entertaining, huh?

Kit-

Beam is driving Pha and Kit to the party in his Honda CR-V. Kit stares out side of the window, noticing the many stars spreaded across the black sky. Kit just remembered that Ming was going to give him something.

Was is it?

They have arrived at the outdoor club, with lights and lanterns hanging from trees. It's a beautiful sight.

Kit, Pha, and Beam park in the busy parking lot. They get out, then walk to the set up stage. "Okay, Pha, Don't puke on stage!" Beam smiles, dropping him off to get ready for his speech. "Bye 'p's! And good luck to you, Kit." Pha chuckles.

Pha walks onto the stage, already talking to the coordinator.

Kit sighs, and looks around the crowded party. "I'm going to go to the buffet and stuff my face, wanna come Beam?"

Beam wasn't responding. Kit looks at Beam. Beam is smiling, staring at someone behind Kit. Kit looks behind him.
Oh.
My.
God.
Ming has his hands in his pockets, casually talking to Yo. Ming has his hair slicked back, with a white polo shirt, black pants, and white high top Converse. Kit just stares. Ming turns his head and sees Kit.

Ming-

"I'm going to go say hi to Pha, I'll be right back." Yo walks away. Ming turns his head to see Kit staring at him. Ming smiles. Kit is wearing a dark navy blue hoodie, white pants with a rip showing his knee, and black and white Adidas.

Ming slowly walks toward him.

The universe-

Love is trembling happiness.

Ohh! I can't wait to give you guys the next part! It's going to be great!

This love is unbreakable!! It's so cute! I'll be sure to get the next part soon!