*10*

Kit-

"So what department do you think your going to be doing?"
Beam asks Pha, walking to Kit's car, after school.

"I'm not sure. How about you Kit?" Pha turns to Kit.

Kit has been learning quick procedures and methods for emergency.

"I think I will be doing the emergency job for the hospitals."
Kit responded.

"Don't be surprised if I am in a emergency, because of my drinking habits." Beam laughed.

"But I know that my KITTY will save me!!!" Beam yelled

Pha laughed.

"I should punch you!" Kit laughed.

"So, I hear that you and Forth have been hanging out together. How's that going?" Kit asked Beam.

Beam smiled. "It's going good. One night, he got so drunk, that he convinced me that I was Forth and he was Beam."

" I remember that happening to Kit once." Pha said.

"Oh yah!" Beam chuckles. " Ming came to pick you up, and when he came, you where dancing on the table!"

Kit rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me!" Kit laughed.

He thought back to that night and remembering when Ming drove him home. He cared!

Kit frowns. He cared. He misses the company of Ming. They haven't seen each other only for 2 days, but it felt like forever.

Pha notices the sudden change in Kit's expression, but Beam was too busy laughing.

"Kit, what's going on? I know what happened last night with you and Ming." Pha tells Kit. Kit looks up quickly at Pha.

"How do you know?" Kit asks.

Pha looks around. "Umm... Y-Yo." Pha responds.

"Oh, okay." Kit says.

Kit slouches. " Ming is annoying." He mumbles. Beam pats Him on the back.

They arrive at Kits car. " Hey Kit, you better come to the hangout today. " Beam said.

Kit rest his arm on the hood of his car. "I will come, but only if Ming wont come." He finishes.

Pha turns his head to Beam, Beam shrugs, and Pha turns back to Kit. "He won't be there, he said that he had a ... Appointment ...tonight." Pha smiles innocently.

"Okayyy..." Kit says unsurely, with his eyebrows up.

"Get in the car, let's head to Yo's dorm." Kit said, getting into the drivers seat.

On the way to Yo's dorm, Kit thinks about Ming. Why would he do that? He felt stupid. He was starting to trust him. And then lost it right after.

The universe-

"I didn't want to fall in love, or need someone. I really didn't want anything. But then you appeared, and then I started wanting everything. " - Who?

Ming-

"I'm so nervous!" Ming thinks to himself.

Ming is now driving to Yo's dorm.

He's a hard one, but he is going to fight for him.

His hands are shaking as he turns the steering wheel into the driveway of Yo's dorm. He parks, and slowly gets out.

He is starting to feel dizzy, like the whole world is shaking. He looks for somewhere to sit to collect his thoughts.

He sits on a bench inside the lobby. Kit, Beam, Pha, and Yo are already here.

He starting to rethink his decision. "Do it Ming, do it!" Ming whispers to himself.

Kit-

Pha knocks on the door.

Yo walks out, with a plain red shirt and some black pants. "Come in." Yo says.

Kit looks around Yo's room, because this is the first time he's been in it. There are comics, and Pha pictures?

Kit walk over to the stand with at least 8 photos of Pha. He looks like a model. Kit smiles and looks back at Yo.

"Wow, this is pretty nice." Kit laughs pointing to the pictures. Pha smiles at Yo and Yo blushes.

Beam walks over. "Where did you get these pictures?" Beam asks, picking one up and studies it.

"Pha's fan group's." Yo replies.

Beam jerks his head to Pha. "You have fan group's? Geez popular and spoiled." Beam chuckles.

Yo sits on his couch. Beam sits on the floor, Pha sits beside him on the couch and Kit stays standing up.

The door suddenly opens and somebody walks in. Kit looked.
Ming walks in and stops to stare at everyone.

They stare back in surprise.

Ming spots Kit and walks to him, grabs his face and forces into his.

There lips where sinked into each others deeply. Kit tried to move his head away but could do nothing in Ming's grip.

Kit's mind-

It felt nice. He was serious. His lips parted where his tongue was free. I couldn't help it but to kiss back.

Ming's mind-

I move my hand down to his waist and pulled him closer. He kissed me back. It was a miracle.

Kit-

They were probably kissing for a about a minute (which is sorta a long time).

Ming backed his head away slowly, and stared into Kit's brown big eyes.

"I hate you." Kit whispered.

"Do you really?" Ming whispered back smiling.

Kit looked to his side.

Beam, Pha, and Yo we're sitting there, their hands over their mouth, and eyes wide open.

"Holy shit." Kit whispered to himself.

Beam slowly got up, and whispered in Kit's ear. " That was beautiful, Kitty, you don't have to explain nothing to me."

Beam backed away, and sat back down.

Ming sat down with the group.

Kit was still standing up, surprised from the whole event.

"I'm going to go home, I'm tired." Kit said soulless, opening the door and walking out.

Ming-

Kit was already out the door. Ming got up, and started following. "Congratulations." Pha said before he went out the door.

Ming smiled and walked out.

Yay! They kissed! Writing this story, I was imagining the whole scene! It was nice. ❤❤❤ The next part is coming soon!!