*3*

Kit-

"You are excused." The teacher said, causing all the students the jumble out the door, heading home. Kit grabs his pencil, study books, and shoves them in his bag. Kit, Beam and Pha walk outside their college, talking about the graduates party.

"...yes, Kit, there is going to be food there!" Pha constantly tells Kit. "Sorry, Pha, im just making sure..." Kit mumbles.

Beam randomly turns around, from behind him, he sees Ming walking silently with them. Ming saw Beam notice him. Ming puts his finger in front of his mouth, and points toward the back of Kit. Beam smiles and nods his head, and turns his head back forward before Kit notices him.

While Kit and Pha talk about what KIND of food will be at the party (Geez Kit!), Kit notices a shadow coming closer from behind him. "Mingkwan. I know your behind me." Kit says irritated, turning his head to him, giving a dirty look.

Ming smiles innocently, then runs up to kit, now walking beside him. "Swadee kurp, Ming." Pha says. "Do you know where Yo went?"

"Yo went to his dorm, said he needed to finish a project." Ming says.

Seeing Ming anytime after his confession, always reminds Kit of the emotions, and awkwardness, that he was feeling at the restaurant. Kit is now flashbacking to that event.

"What is 'p thinking about?" Ming asks, looking at Kit with a goofy smile. Kit breaks out of his thoughts. "Non of your concern." Kit says, surprisingly not yelling.

"Your so cute..." Ming whispers to himself. Kit heard that, but barely. He looks and Ming. Ming stares back. "Am I handsome?" Ming asks Kit. Kit rolls his eyes and turns away, blushing a little.

Ming still stares at Kit. "Hey friends," Ming says, pulling Beam and Pha out of their conversation. "Don't forget to come to my boxing tornament tomorrow at 2:00." Ming reminds them.

Beam and Pha look at Kit, then at each other nodding. "We will be there Ming," Pha said. "Will Yo be there?" Ming nodded.

"I hope you lose." Kit mumbled, throwing a fake punch towards Ming. Ming grabs his fist with his hand, then pulls him closer to his body. Beam and Pha watches closely. "Unfortunately, 'p, I'm going to win, for you." Ming whispers to Kit. Kit stands there shocked, frozen.

We all heard Kit tell Ming that he wanted him to lose, but is that what Kit really wants?

Pha and Beam still stare, curious to see what's going to happen next.

Ming moves his head near the side of Kit's head. "Don't be shy, Kit-Kat" Ming whispers, in his ear. Kit feels Ming's breath, along his neck, and instantly makes him uncomfortable. Kit pulls back from Ming. "Don't call me Kit-Kat!" Kit yells at Ming.

Beam pats Kit on the back. "Ayyyy, Kitty, you have to see your favorite Ming win!" Beam squealed. "Who said he is my favorite?! And who said that I wanted him to win?!" Kit growled, giving him a warning stare to back off.

Ming sees the tension building up in Kit. "Okay guys, I have to go practice, bye, 'p's." Ming says, turning around to walk away. "Wait Ming!" Pha yelled. "Tell Yo to see me in my dorm tonight at 8:00!" Ming smiles, shakes his head, and then turns around again to walk away. "Ming!" Kit called his name. Ming looks at Kit. "....um... fighting!" Kit yells, nervously.

"Awwwww!" Beam and Pha says at the same time.

"Thanks 'p, so, you want me to win?!" Ming yells back. Kit ignores the question.

"I'll leave you now." Ming finnally says, walking away.

"Let's go, friends." Beam wraps his hands around Kit and Pha, walking away, to finnally go home.

Kit's silent, thinking about that annoying Ming. He thought that Ming was going to kiss him when they were that close. He was frozen, it was like his body prevented him to move.

Ming-

Ming wanted to kiss him, it was so tempting, but he didn't want 'p mad at him. He notices the complete shock that Kit was in. "Was Kit going to let me kiss him?" He whispers to himself. "Nahhh" he assures himself. 

Ming gets in his car, smiling the whole way home.

Whats going to happen? I am so excited to give you guys the next part!! The next part it basically Ming's tornament!! And kit will do something unexpected!!

Just wait and see!!