*4*

This is a long chapter! Enjoy.

Ming-

Ming is now in a van, transporting him and his coach to the tornament. He already called Pha, Beam, Forth, Yo, and some of his other friends to make sure that they are coming in an hour. Now it's Kits turn.

Kit- "Hello?"

Ming- "Hello, 'p, it's Ming!"

Ming hears him sigh.

Kit- "What. Do. You. Want."

Ming- "Are you coming to support me?"

Kit- "YES, MING. I'm coming, but only because Pha and Beam made me."

Ming- "YAY!  Watch me win Kit-Kat!"

Kit- "DON'T CALL ME KI-!"

Before Kit could finish, Ming hangs up. Ming wants to just focus on winning, now that Kit is coming. He wants to make him proud.

* * * *

Ming arrives at the place the tornament in being held, walks inside with his coach, and immediately starts to practice.

"Ming, the match is about to begin in 20 minutes. The place is already packed." His coach reminds him.

"Really?!" Ming jumps around and runs to peak outside the practicing room. He sees Yo... Pha... Beam... Forth....KIT! He sees Kit. They are all sitting in the front row of the boxing ring. His body cheers in joy when he sees Kit. Kit is just casually looking around, and talking to his friends. "Wait, 'p," Ming says, looking back to his coach. " Who  is my opponent?" He asked.

His coach looks outside the practicing room. But does not see him. "I don't know, Ming, just wait and see when the match starts." His coach said, still looking around.

Who is Ming's opponent? Will he be a challenge to Ming? Or will Ming just snatch victory?

"Alright! Hello, ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for some Thai boxing!!?" The audiancer yells into the microphone.

Audience: Whoooo! Yayyy! *Clapping* *whistling*

"Today, our first fighter is Mingkwan, the college moon, in the college of engineering!!!"

Ming runs into the room and jumps onto the boxing ring.

Every one screams and claps (mostly the girls) in enjoyment of seeing their college moon. Ming smiles and looks at the group of Yo, Pha, Kit, ect, from the stage. He waves and then runs to his coach to get his boxing gloves on.

"Our second fighter is hai nu, in the college of engineering as well!" The announcer screams.

The audience goes wild, clapping and yelling, ready for the entertainment.

Ming looks at Hai nu. Ming is sure that he seen him around the school, and in the gym. Ming grabs his mouth guard, and places it. Ming looks at Hai nu again, pretty buff, looks like he is angry all the time. "This might be a challenge" Ming mumbles.

"Okay, get in your places, 'p's"

Ming confidently walks towards the center. Hai nu looks ready and agressive, this frightens Ming a bit.

*Thump-thump, thump-thump*

"Why am I so nervous?" Ming asks himself. But before he could collect his thoughts, the announcer has declared start.

Hai nu is hopping back and forth, looking for a open punch.

"Go Ming!! Focus!!" Ming heard Yo yells from the audience.

Focus Ming, Focus.

Ming jumps toward his opponent and throws a punch, hitting the side of hai nu, causing him to back away a few steps. "Whooo!" Beam screams. Hai nu tries to land a punch, but misses the fast Ming. Ming ducks his punch, then pounds his stomach with a hard punch.

"Go Ming!"

Hai nu falls down, but quickly gets up, then Ming sees the sudden anger and irritation in hai nu. Hai nu growls of rage then caught Ming off gaurd.

Hai nu kicks Ming on the side of his head. Pain rushes through Ming's body, suddenly his ear with a unpleasant high pitched sound.

Ming falls to the ground, his hand on his ear for the support.

Kit-

Ming falls to the ground. Kit instantly becomes high alert and worried. Kit stares at Ming, looking for a sign that he is okay.

Ming-

"Stand up!" Ming yells at himself. He slowly stands, in deep pain. He feels a liquid dripping down his chin. It's blood. He positions his fists to look ready to fight.

Ming wobbles toward Hai nu, to strike. He tries to punch, bit hai nu dogdes and then punches the same injured ear. Ming screams in pain and then falls down. Ming looks at his hand that was supporting the ear, he wish he didn't. It was covered in dark red fresh blood. Hai nu smiles in enjoyment. (What a sicko)

Hai nu kicks Ming again. Ming falls on his side. He can't get up. He has lost the round.

Not yet.

"Out!" The announcer yells to declare the end. Hai nu doesn't accept the end, he runs to Ming and kicks his leg with all the power he had. Ming yelps in pain, and starts to cry. "Hey! I said out! Stop!" The announcer screams at hai nu, running to stop him. Hai nu quickly punches Ming in his stomach.

Kit-

Beam looks to the side of him, to see Kit in screeching anger. Kit stares at hai nu, flaming in rage, and when he sees him punch Ming in the stomach, he is done of holding anything back.

Kit jumps up from his seat, and charges onto the boxing ring. Hai nu notices the stranger jumping into the ring. "You ASSHOLE!!" Kit screams at Hai nu staight up punching him in the face with full force.

The audience, quieter than ever, stares at the scene.

Hai nu flys vertically into the air than crashes on the ground. Beam and Yo quickly run to kit on to the boxing ring to stop Kit from doing anything further. "LET ME GO!! IM NOT DONE WITH THIS ASS!!" Kit yells trying to pull away from the grip of Beam And Yo towards the guilty Hai nu.

Ming-

Still, crying from the pain, Ming sees Kit pound Hai nu in the face. Ming sees the anger in Kit. Why is he angry? Ming feels tired. His eyelids can't take it any more.

"Ming! Ming! Wake up Mi-"

Wow! What a surprise! Is Ming going to be alright? The next part coming soon! 📝