*2*

Ming-

"Yo! Yo! Wait up!" Ming yelled to Yo, chasing him with both his and Yo's textbooks that he made him carry. Yo ignores him and sits down at a table. Ming sits in front of him.

Ming takes a second to look at Yo, noticing him in deep thought. What is Yo thinking about?

"YO! Why are you ignoring me?!" Ming whines, setting Yo's textbook right in front of him. Ming waves his hand in front of his face, but yet no word comes out of his mouth. "HELLO!? ITS YOUR HANDSOME FRIEND MING?! YO!?" Ming yells, almost out of breath, trying to get Yo's attention.

Yo just sits there, staring at the sky, smiling.

"Are you daydreaming about your lovely, perfect Pha?!" Ming teases. Yo's expression immediately changed, then turned his head to Ming. Ming sighed of relief.

"I was seriously going to call the ambulance if you kept sitting there, not saying a word, anyways, weren't you guys together last night? I totally forgot about that, what did you guys do?" Ming asks, putting his textbook in his backpack. Yo sighed. Yo hesitated, but then what he says next completely surprised Ming.

" He gave me a really nice bracelet that was the same model as the one that I gave him and then we kissed randomly, honestly it was probably the best moment of my life, but that doesn't matter right?!" Yo says unormaly fast. Yo blushed, avoiding eye contact from Ming.

Ming barely understood him, but he did happen to hear one part.

" YOU GUYS KISSED?!" Ming yells. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Yo growls, looking around the area to see if anyone heard. " Yes we did, and this time, I am not dreaming." Yo finishes.

"That's, nice... I look forward to the day when Kit and I kiss." Ming say dreamily. Yo laughs. "If you even try to kiss him, you will come to my dorm after with a black eye!" Yo chuckles. "Haha..." Ming said annoyed.

Ming wasn't bothered by Yo's response, he knows that Kit's stubborn, but Kit IS different. Kit will do surprising things.

" Ai' Yo, do you think that he likes me? Kit-Kat?" Ming says with no confidence. "Why are you asking me? Did you tell him your feelings?" Yo wonders. "Yes, last night, but it's hard to tell with a personality like his..." Ming says. Ming grinned. " But when I told him, he got all shy by badmouthing me."

"I love him... He is so...KIT." Ming whispers. Yo smiles. " Shit, Ming, sounds like you have some thinking to do."

Thinking, Ming just sits there.

Yo slaps his hands on the table, then stands up." Come on! Ming, let's go our separate ways, it's time for class!"

Ming sits up, says goodbye to Yo, and startes heading to the engineering classrooms.

Ming is nervous, for the party, but he definitely will be giving Kit a surprise present. What is it? How will Kit react?

* * * *

Ming walks slowly, towards his classroom, kicking the rocks that appear in front of him on the sidewalk.

Before he enters the classroom, someone calls his name, constant footsteps getting louder. He looks behind him, to see his Thai boxing coach.

"Mingkwan, don't forget about your Thai boxing tornament! Tomorrow at 2:00pm? Remember?" His coach reminds him.

Ming automatically remembers, "Oh, thanks p' I'll be there 15 minutes earlier." Ming says. "Now if you excuse me, I will be late for my class." He finishes, Waing him, then walking to his classroom to attend.

Ming has a boxing tornament? Surprising! Will his friends be there to support him? Will he win? Or accept failure?

Do you guys like it so far? I hope so, I have been planning this story, and I think that it's going to be pretty long.

Thanks for reading my story! The next part coming soon!