Chapter 12

A surprise for you guys since I have not been regularly updating, but here it is! :)

--

Nathaniel's POV

--

I laid in bed on top of the dark covers, my head turned up toward the ceiling of my dark room.

Sure the room was square and simplistic, but I liked it that way.

The moon was getting fuller, it had a clam feeling that helped sooth my erratic feelings.

I didn't have the need to sleep, I felt so alive, so rejuvenated.

A rustling sound to my right could be heard, but I didn't need to turn my head to know who it was. She made my body react in a way I never felt before, one touch and my skin felt like it was ablaze. I could control myself around her.... a bit.

I craned my neck to look at her.

My shirt looked so perfect on her slim body, it had pulled down to the side revealing part of her breast and where I had bit her.

My jaw clench and it tightened, she made me feel these emotions I didn't want to feel. I knew what they were, but I was trying to avoid it as best as I can.

It was the stupid pull of being her mate.

She was a werewolf, a god damned mutt... but still a beautiful werewolf.

Her coat of white was so luminous underneath any reflection of light, the color was so pure when she shifted. She looked so innocent, but her body wasn't.

My fists tightened at the thought of her with another guy, it was disgusting and revolting. She gave her body to another werewolf when she had me. I don't care what he said to her, she was mine!

 "Mhmm..." Lily snuggled in closer to me mumbling nonsense.

My shirt on her was revealing more than it should have leading my thoughts into a dangerous place, but who was I to care what I did to her. She wouldn't deny it nor would she object it, well most likely her body.

I groaned inwardly.

I wanted another taste of her, she tasted so refreshing and sweet, it was a addicting.

If she moved anymore closer to me I would not hesitate taking her then and there. I had lost it before when she tried to escape from me, thankfully Danford was there to stop me. That old man new me better than I knew myself. If she didn't run away who knew what I would have done to this pup.

Pup, I like the sound of that.

I glanced at her once more. Something about her was so appealing, it was not just the pull of being her mate...no it was something else.

The moon reflected against something that shone against her chest.

I tilted my head examining the contents. It was a silver necklace of a crescent moon. I hadn't noticed it till now since it was tucked behind her collar.

Why did I let her go around wearing her collar anyways? It wasn't like she was a prisoner, but still if she went anywhere out of my territory she would be executed without a second thought. It's good to keep her in check and I can tell where she is at with the tracking device installed within the collar. The underground market sure does know what they are doing nowadays.

"No...no...NO!" Lily shot upright clutching the covers tight against her body.

I reached out to touch her shaking body.

"Please no Axel!" She scrambled away from me, nearly falling off the bed in the process. I caught a hold of her before she fell placing her against the bed again.